Globe iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by wattleferdz, Nov 14, 2020.

1. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

It did go up.

I recontracted with the 12 mini 128GB plan 1799 last december 11, 2020.

my cashout then was at 16,800 CTB-700/mo.

NOW, its 21,600 for new lines or 19,200 for recontracting. that's Php 2,400 higher.

2. kcirecarg718

kcirecarg718 Well-Known Member

I pre ordered online on the 11th. Did not receive a call until the 14th. My Account manager from globe bicutan called me and assisted me about the December 18 release. I thought it was the same with the pre order online because I mentioned it to her. When I picked up my unit I told them to just cancel the online delivery but I think they didn’t.

3. melvel

melvel Member

Do all recontracting requests need to be done through the app? My contract ended last Monday, and wanted to renew and get a new unit. But the iPhone 12 Pro Max is OOS in all variants in the globe online store, at least for plan renewals. So I can't renew. But there's no indication at all when new stock would come in. Is it possible to get on a waitlist of some sort? I don't want to be checking the app every single day.

4. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

you can talk to a costumer service assistant by getting an appointment throught Globe appointment. Tell them that your interested to get the latest iphone once its avaible.. they will call once stocks arrive. Well at least, hope that stocks will arrive the soonest since Globe is busy with S21 launch.

5. s2pid_kid

s2pid_kid Member

Prices did went up I was on Plan 599 and pre ordered iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB. Initially I was charged 58,800 but when I checked my pre-order email it was only ₱57,600.

Unit arrived last 01/04 but for 14 days no one tried to call or even sent me an SMS informing me that the unit is ready for pick-up. Went to GBC here in Iloilo on 01/18 and did found out it was there all the time. Not sure if they think nasa Plan 599 they just don’t bother to inform me especially if it is thru online.

Went back 1/20 to inform them1200 price increase adjustment as my pre-ordered unit is only ₱57,600 and the excess will be over payment na lang. Anyhow this iPhone 12 release was never an exciting one the suspense of waiting for the sales hotline to call you and the delays in delivery and all attributed to skeletal workforce, etc.

6. mojacko

mojacko Member

Finally got my iPhone 12 Pro, 128GB.
    Pre-Ordered in SM MOA GBC: Jan 1

Tip for those who pre-ordered before price increase, insist that you get the original cashout amount.

They told me that my cashout is 33,600, because of price increase. But I insisted that it’s a pre-order so I should get the orginal price of 31,200. They approved and I got the original cashout amount.

7. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

do globe start selling iphone 12 pro and 12 pro max?
    i cant find it on their website

only iphone 12 mini and iphone 12 is available

8. prof_er

still no stocks of the 12 pro and pro max.

9. prof_er

Hi.. how you got the tracking number for entrego?

10. HiluxVigo04

HiluxVigo04 Member

Hi would just like to ask, how do you make or set the primary sim (ESIM - Postpaid number) as your sim for both calls and texts? I still inserted my old prepaid Globe nano sim. The prepaid sim is indicated as G1 and the ESIM Globe postpaid number is indicated as G2. Thank you in advance for the replies. :unsure::)

11. jon1432000

jon1432000 Member

it will be sent via sms to you, but the entrego text does not include the name and contact number of the rider, unlike the other courier used by globe.

12. jeanallen

jeanallen Member

Sa unang bill after ng renewal, hindi talaga kasama yung bayad sa phone? Dumating bill ko yung new plan lang yung siningil sakin. Expected ko, plan + phone babayaran ko agad

13. jeanallen

jeanallen Member

Sa case ko, walang sms or anything ako na nareceive. Gumawa ako ng ticket sa app then nung tinawagan ako, hiningi ko yung tracking number.

14. Nisroc88

Nisroc88 Active Member

Same case here. In my case there’s (36k) credited to my account that’s supposed to be payment for the phone. What’s happening is they’re just deducting my monthly from that amount.

Baka sa huli magkasingilan - basta alam ko binayaran ko yun 36k for the iPhone 12 straight up.

15. itssyxt60

itssyxt60 New Member

Hi guys!

About to recontract with globe.

Just have a couple of questions since it has been like 3 years since my last recontract and it seems like the old method of calling the hotline to renew plans are over (not sure).

Is the website the only way to get the
    iPhone 12 Pro with them? Is there some kind of way to make a reservation?

The 12 Pros are currently out of stock, any ideas on when they will replenish it?

thanks!! :)

16. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

hi do you guys have an update on when will globe will replenish supply of iphone 12 pro? its been a month now na wala parin stock ng iphone 12 pro...

are the stocks of iphone 12 pro mon website is differenr from the stocks via messenger?

17. msgt16

msgt16 Member

Planning to renew my plan and avail of the iPhone 12. my old phone is the XR with an esim. can I use the old QR of the esim on the iPhone12?

18. Cmmig

Cmmig PhilMUG Addict Member

Very fast renewal process, did it thru Globe One app yesterday (which will automatically bring you to the globe website to pick your phone/plan).

Then got a call this morning from the retention team to finalize plan-if you’re unsure or you want to change aspects/tier of your plan they will accomodate.

They will also confirm handset payment if installment thru charge to bill, etc.

So just need to wait for delivery of the phone hopefully it’s fast too.

Also for plan 1799 up renewals there’s a discount of 2400 for iPhones. Unlike new subscribers.

Update: just received text today also that my renewal request has been changed to delivery status

#758 Cmmig, Mar 20, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    Shinahashirome likes this.
  19. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

There's a new GPlan coming soon. This was leaked in their latest GlobeOne update.
    [​IMG]

20. Invisigoth

Invisigoth Member

It appears that Globe is aligning their personal plans with their non-personal plans.

Does it come with 1GB for specific websites/apps?