Globe iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by wattleferdz, Nov 14, 2020.

1. DATC

DATC Member

Thanks for the tip. Request sent through Globe One app.

2. jeanallen

jeanallen Member

Grabe stress ko sa globe, 3x ako pabalik balik sa sa iba ibang globe center di nila kaya activate yung Sim ko pag galing ka sa Esim. Sa last store na napuntahan ko, kelangan daw lumuwas pako ng Manila para lang ma convert from esim to regular sim. Yung mga stores lang daw na nag iissue ng esim ang pwede mag convert pabalik to regular sim. Grabe talagang pahirap dahil taga Bulacan pa ako. Intay ko lang call saken terminate ko na line ko. Di ko babayaran iphone 12 pro max nila tingnan lang naten di sila mag habol saken. Daming oras nasayang sakin! Bwisit

3. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

You can request for activation in the GlobeOne app if you have a blank sim card na.

4. jeanallen

jeanallen Member

Kak
    Kakatawag lang nila sakin ngayin, hindi nila kaya. Meron na akong blank sim card, pero required na ipresent ang serial ng esim para ma activate ang physical card. As of now hindi sya pwede gawin sa call, kelangan sa store daw mismo gawin. Which is kelangan ko pang pumunta sa malayo dahil konti lang ang stores na kayang mag process ng Esim. Jusko bulok na bulok ang systema nila. Daming oras ko ang nasayang.

5. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

Ang hassle nga ng process nila for eSIM activation/conversion. Try booking a virtual appointment with a Globe Store here https://queue.globe.com.ph/QFlow_ABS I haven't tried that, but I have an upcoming virtual appointment with a branch for a change number transaction. According to the SMS confirmation I received, no need to go to the branch na because they will call me on my mobile number. So I guess you can book with any branch, preferably those who handle eSIM requests and then wait for their call. Provide them your eSIM and new physical sim serial number so they can activate your physical sim.

6. jeanallen

jeanallen Member

Inulit ulit ko talaga kanina, di daw talaga pwede sa call hayyy. Need ko talaga mag punta. Nag book nako ng appointment sa tuesday. May special access daw na kelangan na sa store lang na nag pprocess ng Esim meron.

Last try na, if hindi nila kaya i will terminate my line and ni singko di ko babayaran iphone 12 pro max nila. Meron naman ako exisiting lines sa smart, yun na lang aalgagaan ko. Grabe 8 years nako naka plan sa Globe di ko inexpect ganto nila ko pahihirapan.

7. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

As far as i know, only specific globe stores can convert / activate from esim to physical sim. Nangyari na sa akin yan. Sobrang hassle talaga ang proseso ng globe. Ewan ko whats special about esim bakit di kaya sa ibang stores.

8. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

Just a 12 mini, maybe demand for minis isn’t as high as the Pros?

9. jmrtlara

jmrtlara Member

That is true. Almost all stores we went to are only carrying either 12 and 12 Mini. They're all out of Max and Pros.

10. wattleferdz

wattleferdz Active Member

My gf did not book an appointment to have her eSIM activated last December. We just walked into the Shangri-La branch and was done 20 minutes after.

11. jeanallen

jeanallen Member

galing nako globe center ngayon. Napaka walang kwenta talaga nila. Dahil daw nag renew ako at Feb 1 pa yung effective date ng renewal ko, di nila ma activate yung regular sim since galing ako sa eSIM

Need ko daw mag hintay until Feb 1 para ma process nila. Napaka ewan lang diba? Sabi ko pag nawala pala or nanakaw phone ko ngayon na may ESim, hindi nila ko pwede issuehan ng SIM dahil may pending request pa ako. Anyway pina terminate ko na plan ko sa globe, ni singko di ko babayaran iphone 12 na nakuwa ko. Daming oras na nasayang at stress na binigay nila saken

12. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

This is correct, for early renewal. Happened to me.

I picked up my unit dec 21, gave me a sim and said it would automatically activate on my renewal date the 24th, but it didn't. When it finally renewed my renewal date changed from dec 24, 2023 to jan 3, 2023 which sucks. The agent told me that its bec of the holidays. Oh well, nothing can be done about it. To appease me she gave an extra 1 gb on top of my plan, and changed the plan inclusions to have an unli calls to all networks, instead of 50.

I opted to just request a new esim voucher instead of activating the sim. In and out the store in 15mins.

to this day, I don't get why they restrict the transfer of esim using the same voucher.

13. jeanallen

jeanallen Member

wow so pwede pala na esim voucher lang ulit? Grabe sobrang incompetent talaga ng napuntahan ko, ang sabi ko baka pwede ako issuehan na lang ulit ng esim kung ayaw talaga ng SIM, hindi daw pwede kasi nga may pending request pa. Dami kong stress sa kanila.

jayparalejas likes this.
  14. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

Yeah, better to wait for your actual date of renewal before making any other requests.

15. RastaSega

RastaSega Member

Yeah the tracker is useless.
    Anyway I called Globe and they said that the delivery date is for Jan 22. I received a call from XDE last Thursday (Jan 7) and it was delivered on that same day.

Janzukato likes this.
  16. RastaSega

RastaSega Member

my payment option was "upon pickup". So that's what I did.

17. eric14

eric14 Active Member

May I know how were you able to call globe?

18. eric14

eric14 Active Member

I assume yes coz I would be jealous if you were able to get pro max

19. Mortis

Mortis Member

Did Globe just increased the cashout for recontracting? I am frequently checking the website to see if the 12 pro max 256gb goes back on stock but I noticed just this week that for plan renewal the cashout has increased from 42,000 to 44,400. Eew.

20. Nisroc88

Nisroc88 Active Member

I think it did go up. The recontracting cost with the exact options as what I’m using is Php1.2k more now than my cost.