Globe iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by wattleferdz, Nov 14, 2020.

1. eli71724

eli71724 Active Member

I remember when I first got an esim for my xs this was the procedure but not sure now. I was expecting to have lost signal when the agent scanned and “activated” the esim but still got signal on the physical sim until now.

2. eli71724

eli71724 Active Member

Best way would be to visit another gbc to have it activated then. Haaay globe.

3. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

Yep. Setup an appointment.

4. scoflip

scoflip Well-Known Member

I cancelled my order and decided to get the dual sim variant instead.

5. mojacko

mojacko Member

Hi,

iPhone 12 Pro (128GB) is already out of stock in stores (not sure if that's true) and online. But I've finally decided to pre-order via Globe physical store last January 1 in SM MOA. *Note: I've been out of my locked-in plan since last July 2020, and only had sim only plan for the last couple of months. But decided, to renew this year with an iPhone 12 Pro.

- Does anyone have an idea when new stocks will come?
    - Anyone here from Globe that could help Philmug users? I remember someone before was helping Philmug users, and I was to get an iPhone even if stores and the hotline are saying they are out of stock already.

#685 mojacko, Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  6. jmrtlara

jmrtlara Member

I think there's a problem with overall supply. Was already looking to buy directly from PowerMac and even them, no supply also. They're expecting new units to arrive this month.

Which is weird. But I guess this is good for my $AAPL. :D

7. razrwire

razrwire Member

Got my unit last December 31. Just in time to welcome the new year. Iphone 12 pro max 256 gb, pacific blue. Happy New Year philmug

8. RastaSega

RastaSega Member

ordered via their website last dec 28. For renewal. I've been checking my order since then and it hasn't moved. The system doesnt even recognize my order when I used the order tracker.
    Finally received a call today. Checked the website and it says "For Delivery". Checked the order details and still blank. So that's all I have now, "For Delivery".

anybody who's been in the same situation as me? When should I expect the actual delivery?

9. Janzukato

Janzukato Active Member

The agent who called you earlier should have told you the expected date of delivery. More or less it will be delivered on or before the said date.

Most of us got our units on the promised dates. Some got theirs earlier.

The tracker on the website and GlobeOne app doesn’t work. That’s normal. No way of tracking the order. The courier wil text you on the day of the said expected day of delivery.

10. eli71724

eli71724 Active Member

Mine is still “For Delivery” status since Dec 12. Original pick up date should be Dec 19 buy got my unit Dec 29. Paid via CC after pre-ordering on Dec 11. Nainis ako kaya pina-refund ko yung binayad ko and ooted CTB instead. This is the worst renewal experience so far from Globe. Sabi ko nga sa kanila, ang loyalty ko nasa number ko at hindi sa kanila. Kung pwede ko lang dalhin yung number ko sa ibang network.

11. DATC

DATC Member

Did you receive the email for payment options? Wifey and I renewed our plan on the same day, December 11. However, I received an email with a link for payment. In her case, her email said "for processing" or something like that. A few days later, we both received a phone call from Globe confirming the details of our plan renewal. The weird thing is, I received two confirmation numbers on my phone and email, and one of those is apparently for her order.

Today, I received the delivery of my phone, but still no word or payment link for hers, although her status on Globe One is "For Delivery".

12. adelhyde

adelhyde Member

Ordered dec 18 for renewal, Iphone 12 ProMax Black 256gb. Still haven’t received any calls.
    Globe one app still for processing. Anybody has the same situation?

13. eric14

eric14 Active Member

Same. Mine was ordered Dec 20, no call from globe yet.

14. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

Is this for renewal? if this is is for renewal, i think allocation for renewal is out of stock. i tried asking globe stores (thru globe appointment) and most of the stores are out of stock for renewal.. they offered me new line and says they have stocks for new lines.. ganun nila ka love ang mga long time subs nila.. kaya ang ginawa ko, i switched to smart. nag renew ako ng plan sa smart.. hahaha

gh0st, eli71724 and l7224 like this.
  15. eric14

eric14 Active Member

Update: This morning got a paasa text from Globe:

Hi! We're glad to know that you're interested in plan renewal. We'll call you in a while to confirm the details of your request. Thank you.

The day ended not receiving a call from them.

16. eli71724

eli71724 Active Member

This is so true. Sometime after Christmas, I checked if I can pre-order a unit for renewal. Site says “out of stock” but for new lines, “available for pickup and delivery “ This is how crappy Globe’s customer service is. #GlobeSucks ✌

prof_er likes this.
  17. tilapya

tilapya New Member

I can attest that Globe gives more priority to new accounts. My partner was supposed to pick up her unit (iPhone 12 Pro) yesterday at Globe SM San Lazaro but unfortunately it was "not available". We contested and demanded an explanation, considering that the device was pre-ordered for renewal and should have been reserved for her. In the end, they admitted that the device was "unintentionally" released to a new customer. We are now just waiting for a call from them and hopefully they sort this out asap.

18. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

that is BS. My goodness. Kung ako lang yan nagwala na ako dun.

19. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

A preorder should be allocated for you. Damn, I would not have accepted their excuse, if it were me.

20. eric14

eric14 Active Member

This is not acceptable. Kung ako yan di ako aalis ng store hanggat walang nabibigay na unit.