Globe iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by wattleferdz, Nov 14, 2020.

1. h2obaby

h2obaby Active Member

Anyone know what to do with the new phone? No SIM card and no signal. Just popped my old SIM card so I can use it.

2. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

may magde-deliver pa kaya ngayon?

3. gh0st

gh0st Active Member

Anyone else got their Plan details reverted back to their plans/contract details before renewal in GlobeOne app?
    Mine got reverted back to an open contract and status is still "For Delivery".

4. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

entrego just called me up asking if im available for delivery on december 26th.. nakiusap ako na kung pwede ngayon na sana pamasko na nya sa akin..pumayag naman.. sana nga ma-deliver ngayon..

5. jomarisantos

jomarisantos Member

Saan location niyo sir?

6. Bigger

Bigger New Member

Saang area to sa NE, sir? Kumuha ka rin ng new sim (wondering if there are delays if may kasamang sim)? Ano sir original delivery date mo talaga?

7. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

cabanatuan po.. di po ako nag-request ng new sim.. january 06 po..

8. scoflip

scoflip Well-Known Member

Pre-ordered yesterday, how long would it take for my contract renewal to be processed and for the delivery of the iPhone Pro Max Gold 256GB?

9. eric14

eric14 Active Member

Ordered last Dec. 20, no call yet from Globe rep as of this writing.

10. razrwire

razrwire Member

Renewed and preordered last Dec. 11. Tomorrow is my scheduled pickup at GBC but I’m not hopeful. Most probably will be moved with the way things are right now

11. jmrtlara

jmrtlara Member

Globe is anything but consistent. I didn't do the online order. Went to their store. Was told they're out of stock, and can't process my recontracting since there are no units available. I offered if they can just process my recontracting application and will just come back when there is a unit available. Hindi daw pwede, and I have to process once they have restocked. So now they're asking me to drop by every week til there is a unit available. Lol. What a freaking mess. And this is their nth iPhone launch now? :D

12. l7224

l7224 Active Member

Threaten to close the account and they’ll be extra nice

13. scoflip

scoflip Well-Known Member

I hope there’s a Globe rep to help us sort things out.

14. joelsky

joelsky Member

Almost the same experience since I opted for a business center pick up near my place. I arrived 20 minutes after the mall opening and was fourth in line. Store reps told me that my Iphone was not yet delivered. I told them that I was advised that the Iphone will be available for pick on the 22nd at the store. No advisory was given that there will be a delay. They went in and out of the office behind the counter for a good 30 minutes checking very detail from the time I placed the order, emails I received and the phone call I received for the confirmation.

After 45 minutes of waiting. They gave me an Iphone Pro Max I ordered. The rep who I talked to said that it was an allocation for someone else and that they will replace it with my allocation.

The others who were in line behind me did not get their unit because the allocated Iphones were not yet delivered at the store. It happened at the GBC at Ayala 30th. Its my third time re-contracting for an Iphone.

I didnt get a new SIM by the way, I think it will take a little longer if I did.

15. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

just put in an order for a 12 Mini black 256 yesterday. wonder when it'll arrive hahaha, buti na lang di ako masyado excited. =))

16. kchinita

kchinita Member

Today is the supposed delivery of my Pro Max. I'm anxious since the GlobeOne App has not been updated still and there's no tracking information at all; and I have not received any SMS or calls regarding the delivery status either. If I dont get it today, I'll go to a GBC first thing tomorrow and request if they can issue me a unit instead.

17. vincer

vincer Active Member

Wife just got her unit today as scheduled. She received an SMS message from entrego early this morning.

18. neilph

neilph Member

same here. No update. I’m supposed to pick it up actually at Gateway today.

19. kchinita

kchinita Member

Entrego called around 2PM that they are outside my house. I was not home though, so a family member received it instead. No calls or text prior to that. Around 4:30 I got a delayed SMS from Entrego with the tracking #. I haven't seen the phone yet as Im still on my way home, but Im glad there was no delay in the delivery

mokmoki likes this.
  20. h2obaby

h2obaby Active Member

Wow which branch is this? Parang they just processed my renewal plus iPhone pre-order. They called me lang when it was ready to be picked up na.