Globe iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by wattleferdz, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Emil88

Emil88 New Member

Good for you Sir. Mine is on the 22nd din. Did you receive a text first? I’m at Cebu, good to know that provincial deliveries are starting to happen.

2. paul995

paul995 Member

I did receive a text yesterday from the rider that he will deliver Monday (a day earlier than the expected delivery date). Was shocked to hear a knock on the door today. I asked why he came earlier, he told me other subs outside the city were requesting him to deliver by Monday. So he delivered mine so he can deliver to the others starting tomorrow.

Emil88 likes this.
  3. hgchua

hgchua Member

Got mine last night (Dec. 19). Got a text Dec. 18 around 9 pm that my device was to be deluvered in an hour, but the delivery guy called me and informed me that because the device was forwarded ti them beyond delivery hours, they’ll just deliver it the next day. When I received my device the bag had a big paper taped with “FOR DECEMBER 18 DELIVERY” written on it. My GlobeOne app also got updated to for delivery status when Entrego texted me.

4. tbangs

tbangs Member

Does my Apple ID/account have to be a US account? Sadly it's not showing up for me even through the AppleTV app. I didn't purchase any Apple device for the last 2 yrs though (except for the watch). :(

5. aperfectcircle

Tried scanning old QR code for e-sim transfer, but seems not working. Any means aside from going to Globe store?

Attached Files:

6. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

nope it should work even on ph accounts since it’s officially available already in ph

7. paul995

paul995 Member

Anybody here requested to include a 5G sim? Does it need at least 24 hours to be activated or is it activated immediately once you pop it right in?

8. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

I was sleeping in late on a weekend when my phone rang at 10am. I answered in an irritated manner, but when the voice said she was from Globe, I listened intently. True enough my phone was ready for pickup at the Globe story I specified, and originally it was supposed to be picked up on Dec. 22. Lucky me they delivered it to Ayala 30th early. Restoring my iPhone 12 Pro Blue from backup now :) .

9. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

You need to go to Globe store where you avail of the esim.. there are only a few Globe store that can process esims...

Nisroc88 likes this.
  10. Janzukato

Janzukato Active Member

As per Hotline my phone will be delivered today. The tracking from entrego says so as well.

Pre-ordered: December 11 12.05 AM
    Hotline called December 13 4:00 PM
    12 Promax Gold 128 gig, CTB

8010D78F-0828-4EE3-9A4A-4241C778ECA8.png

denpacs likes this.
  11. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

how did you get the tracking number? i could not get how to maneuver with the hotline to be able to talk to an agent..

12. Janzukato

Janzukato Active Member

you will receive a text from entrego with the tracking number on the scheduled date of delivery.

13. vincer

vincer Active Member

I was trying to recall if the Globe CSR provided me a tracking number, then came an SMS from Entrego. My phone (iPhone 12 Pro 256 GB Pacific Blue) will be delivered today! :D

14. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

thank you sir.. i guess i just have to wait talaga ng january 06 na.. ang tagal..

Janzukato likes this.
  15. razrwire

razrwire Member

For those who opted for store pick-up, what's your experience so far? Where your units available on pick-up date? Did a CSR call informing that the unit is ready for pick-up? I'm scheduled to get mine on the 26th at Globe SM BF

16. Aargh

Aargh PhilMUG Addict Member

How did you transfer your esim to your new phone?

17. dzemwel

dzemwel Member

For those in Cavite area were you able to get your new phones already?

mine is scheduled dec 22 (tom) but I’m feeling anxious as to there are no updates until now

18. AmaraNight

AmaraNight New Member

Opted for a provincial delivery too as i anticipated this out of town trip. Globe rep informed me of delivery date as dec 22. Fingers crossed that it really gets delivered tomorrow. *Hoping its today as rep also informed me it could be earlier.* but no update since that call.

19. AmaraNight

AmaraNight New Member

Batangas area for provincial delivery

20. Aargh

Aargh PhilMUG Addict Member

Scheduled delivery for today. No calls, no text, no update whatsoever.