Globe iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by wattleferdz, Nov 14, 2020.

1. wattleferdz

wattleferdz Active Member

Siguro maswerte lang ako today. My online pre-order was cancelled because of an issue with my former broadband account. So I went today to Shangrila to sort the whole thing out. We bargained on my issue sa broadband. So settled. I mentioned that my iPhone 12 preorder was cancelled. The attending virtual hub attendant called the branch manager on the phone. She then said that the best they can do is they can give me a particular 12 Pro Max variant, color and capacity as it is the only one left. It’s exactly what I preordered! 12 Pro Max 256GB Pacific Blue to match with my series 6 watch! Went home a happy guy.

#521 wattleferdz, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  2. razrwire

razrwire Member

Thanks for this. Saves me time and gas since I was planning to go tomorrow. Counting down to December 26

3. kcirecarg718

kcirecarg718 Well-Known Member

Pickup my unit in Globe Bicutan. VIP treatment. All I need to do is to wait for the receipt.

4. gh0st

gh0st Active Member

Anyone with provincial deliveries who received theirs today?

5. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

Confirming it comes with a year’s Apple TV+ subscription.

6. summertango

summertango Member

Store pickup:
    1. Only those with appointment will be allowed to go in.
    2. Only the subscriber is allowed to enter the business center. this is hassle because my hubby had to reconfirm every single detail he was about to sign hahah!
    3. Done in less than 30mins

7. l7224

l7224 Active Member

can we claim this twice? say, i got one on my iphone 11 and then again on the 12?

8. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

Not sure, dude. I skipped the iPhone 11 so this is my first time getting a free year’s subscription.

9. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

ganda naman ng ka date mo. ☺️❤️

10. l7224

l7224 Active Member

love of my life! :ROFLMAO:

prof_er likes this.
  11. wattleferdz

wattleferdz Active Member

Nope. Can confirm na we can’t. My Apple TV sub still says my subscription ends Feb 2021. I also upgrade my iPhones annually, so my subscription came from my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Just activated my iPhone 12 Pro Max.

l7224 likes this.
  12. l7224

l7224 Active Member

Thanks for the info!

13. firestarter

firestarter Member

Mahina itong globe platinum.. parang wala lang..

14. coffeeboy

coffeeboy Active Member

The RM assigned to my account had not only been not helpful in renewing my account, but had blatantly lied several times. She explained to me the delay in the delivery was that there were more accounts who preordered before me. However, she said she initiated my request Nov 9 on the day the info was made available to them. The two just do not add up. Our texts messages started Nov 9 when I gave my intent to renew with the preferred specs, on Nov 16 and Dec 1 asking if there is anything I should do and the response “hehe, wala na sir” and then on Dec 11 during the official pre order... again, the assurance that no further action needed from my end.

Not getting the concrete response am expecting, I went to a Globe store yesterday (Thursday) and showed them the text messages of the RM. I could see the sense of disbelief from the staff when she saw the order for my account was only made Dec 16... a good full month and a week after the initial conversation.

Long story short, the Globe store said they would try to have a unit for me and already asked me to book a slot for today. And this afternoon, I got my Pro Max 256 blue.

Am not really after phone release on launch day, but what I cannot stand are the lies. She even said she asked for a customer to give way so that I can get my unit earlier only to receive a text from Thea that my unit is now included in the next batch. I would be filing my complaint.

15. maronqui

maronqui New Member

Different story on my end since alam ng RM na humahawak sa account ko sa Globe Platinum that I am a type of guy who always do "Follow-ups". He was also the one who handled the iPhone 11 Pro re-contract last year for my 2nd line (which my mom is using). Mabilis talaga sya umaksyon sa follow-ups ko and if there are uncertainties, he gives his best effort to expedite our requests. He told me that the unit will be delivered by the week of December 23 because of the "Provincial" address (I reside in Cavite). He already gave an assurance to me kahit na medyo may pagka-alinglangan pa rin ako because this is the first time that I will re-contract which is "For Delivery". I think you need to change RM na talaga if that's the case na hindi sya nagbibigay ng best effort assurance sa yo as her client.

16. joethemobile01

joethemobile01 Active Member

Agree.

17. firestarter

firestarter Member

Mine October 18 pa!!! Saan ka pa. No commitment. No nothing.

2 platinum lines up for renewal.

Platinum ba talaga? I can’t feel the difference.

I remember when I was younger, looking up to those who had platinum because of the level of service they provided their preferred customers. Maybe someday makaplatinum din. Pero now that Im in it, its just disappointing.

Is it because the priority is new subscribers?

18. kcirecarg718

kcirecarg718 Well-Known Member

Nope. You can use a different Apple ID.

l7224 likes this.
  19. jonathanaman

jonathanaman New Member

Delivery Date: December 18

until now walang tumatawag na courier

20. tbangs

tbangs Member

I assume Entrego is the courier for today's deliveries in Mandaluyong? Got a text just now that they will attempt to deliver today. Per their tracking system, it's on the way.