Globe iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by denpacs, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Member

How did you recontract, via online or via their hotline?
    What freebies did you only get?
    I also doubt about that freebies never heard it before too, thats why im asking also here in philmuggers who already recontract on what freebies did they only receive.

2. ren vict

ren vict New Member

No freebies,
    Recontract thru their recontracting hotline 211. I just followed the voice prompt.

#422 ren vict, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  3. ren vict

ren vict New Member

Same comment. Glares on front camera seems severe compared to my ip8

4. docjbr

docjbr PhilMUG Addict Member

I’ve been on the wait list since Nov 26, and my RM just told me both phones that Im looking for, still not available. Not sure if hindi lang maabilidad RM ko, being Platinum seems to have no advantage.

5. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

hows your data speed lately w/ globe? seems smart is faster esp in mall areas

6. ren vict

ren vict New Member

Have you tried calling for recontracting, I am not sure how Platinum plan works, but it may help to have yours soonest. Globestores tends to prioritize walk in customers than those recontracting when you are wanting those Iphone 11's variant

7. Adarna

Adarna Well-Known Member

If you are a business owner transfer ownership of your out of contract personal account to a corporate account.

Globe doesn't have a shared pool of handsets. Each department has their own stock pile.

Globe Business delivered a 64GB & 256GB iPhone 11 Pro Max Space Grey in less than 48 hours. I was expecting it to take more than 7 days.

If I knew about it earlier I would have applied upon launch.

docjbr likes this.
  8. wattleferdz

wattleferdz Active Member

Guys, globe called my gf and informed her that her handset is ready for pickup at the store. Because she’s not in Manila, she asked me to pick it up for her. Globe said they’d email the form but gf is yet to receive said authorization form. Does any of u guys have a copy of it? Thanx.

9. docjbr

I actually thought being Platinum would have the greatest advantage, but if picking up the phone and doing it myself is easier, it may seem Platinum has no special use then :ROFLMAO: Just saw people post here and they'd get it within 5 days, I'm on my second week, going on third:whistle: Maybe it's also my choice of phone, baka it's a more sought after variant kayak mahirap mahanap. The only thing that makes it worse is that our wedding anniversary is tomorrow, and I have nothing to give :oops::ROFLMAO:

#429 docjbr, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:44 AM
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019 at 11:58 AM
    bugs likes this.
  10. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

Ahhh give her something money can't buy! Something bigger than the iphone 11 max! hehe

#430 bugs, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:55 AM
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019 at 11:05 AM
    docjbr likes this.
  11. Adarna

Adarna Well-Known Member

My dad was a founding member of Platinium until 5 years ago when I switched him to Globe Business and cut down his bill to below 80% without any change of service level.

I'd give a promissory note for a gift from Globe.

Tsumabukis likes this.
  12. docjbr

Hmmm... maybe I should look into that! Thanks!

Yeah, the kids and I prepared something for her ;):whistle:

13. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

Haha well I was thinking the gift would be one that only you could give (ehem ehem hehe). Anyway hope you get to find one before your anniversary!

14. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Now back to eSIM to maximize the dual sim. (y)

43BBF34A-D017-4974-A5C6-1839A52F6137.jpeg

15. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi Jay, same with me. I waited three weeks and my Platinum RM keeps telling me there is no stock, while my regular subscription friends are able to recontract through the hotline with the same unit I was looking for! I was told there are different allocations for regular, Platinum, business, etc. It seems Platinum is even at a disadvantage. I ended up buying an unlocked iPhone from PowerMac and just asked my RM to recontract to the Platinum Plan Plus line only. That might be a good option too, as the line only plan gives you additional 1500 consumables and extra roam surfing days every month. It also has no lock-up so you can get the iPhone 12 next year in case you get the itch.

16. docjbr

That would probably be a very good option. Will just try to walk in at a Globe store then. Thanks pare!

17. alphatie65

alphatie65 New Member

Renewed my plan this month and via Entrego delivery raw, supposedly to be delivered yesterday, then I contacted the courier the problem now is they said my package is still at the Laguna Sorting Center :(

18. nwinter

nwinter Member

Just recontracted this morning via 211 and was able to secure an iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Space Gray for delivery next week. Cash out is around 37K+ @1799 plan.

19. docjbr

Well, waddayaknow...

We had dinner at Powerplant, heard mass, dropped by Zara, and as I walked past Globe, the guy in front I was familiar with, I told him “Ang hirap naman kumuha ng unit from my RM” He replied “What unit, sir? Check ko!”

Boom. Got the unit. Just asking myself, why am I on Platinum again?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: In 10 minutes, compared to almost 3 weeks na, I got the iPhone Pro of my wife :)

ronjet and kenetsu like this.
  20. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

Replace your RM!