Globe iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by denpacs, Oct 2, 2019.

1. prof_er

prof_er Active Member

thank you so much.

2. ren vict

ren vict New Member

Question regarding the apple tv, The iphone 11 comes with it right. We can easily opt out naman after 1 year right…?

3. wattleferdz

wattleferdz Active Member

yes. But you have to do it before expiration of your free one year period, otherwise, you will be charged on a monthly basis as it autorenews.

ren vict likes this.
  4. ren vict

ren vict New Member

Thank you, so even I forgot to opt out after a year, I cam easily opt out before the billing of succeeding month.

The spigen liquid crystal case is awesome. Keeps your 11 pro’s safe at the same time showing the beauty of the glass body.

5. whapakk

whapakk New Member

I received a text message today from Globe saying "We have completed your request for your Globe account. Your Reference no. is #######. Thank you"

Then I called 211 to verify the status of the unit. The rep said that the item is now ready for pick at the Globe store. Suma tutal mga 3-4 business days when I called to recontract last Nov 21st.

Will visit the store tomorrow and check... hopeful for a positive day tomorrow. :)

6. ren vict

ren vict New Member

I think it can confirm na mas mabilis ang delivery ng store pick up than the doorstep delivery.
    Congrats! did you get the PRO MAX?

#406 ren vict, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  7. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

17 Nov called 211 for recontract, not available the iPhone 11 I want

19 Nov called again and it’s available, delivery at globe store on the 28 Nov

25 Nov called again to follow up the status of delivery, they said for delivery pa sa globe store

26 Nov called again and alas the iPhone is ready for pick up. the agent said that my iPhone is delivered last 22 Nov, and yet globe didn’t bother to text or call me :( wala ba sila load pang text or call! :mad:

#407 bhoyetjumpay, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  8. ren vict

ren vict New Member

Nice, the purple color and yellow Iphone 11 is my choice, congrats!

9. jessie1989

jessie1989 New Member

is this rsim 12 or rsim 14?

I’m trying to find one in lazada or shopee. Maybe you can recommend a link. Hehe thanks a lot :)

10. whapakk

whapakk New Member

Yes, store pick-up is faster. One you receive a text from Globe you can verify by calling 211, provide the ref # then ask for the availability of the unit. In my case or less 3-4 business days. I received via store today

Attached Files:

11. wattleferdz

wattleferdz Active Member

It was just rsim12. But i just looked at Shoppee and there are rsim14 available.

12. TiffAng

TiffAng New Member

My experience with Globe recontracting and handset delivery is fast! (Within 2 working days)

Recontracted my line Nov 25 - opted for delivery on Nov 29
    Nov 27 - received a call that my iPhone 11 Pro 256gb is already for delivery, unfortunately I was not present to receive my phone because they said delivery is on Nov 29
    Nov 28 - i received my unit

Same with my mom’s unit, recontracted her line Nov 26 (a day after mine), CSR said deliver is on Dec 3. Got hers as well Nov 28.

13. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

Hi guys any idea on where globe store branches here in metro manila is the iphone 11 pro max 256gb either space gray or midnight green is available? Cause i try recontracting via hotline and online and both of them told me its out of stock...

usually how many days or weeks before they replenish there stocks?

14. ren vict

ren vict New Member

nice! Congrats.

15. ren vict

ren vict New Member

Try and try. Try calling daily. There might be one available for you. Powermac stores and beyond the box replenished their stocks recently. So Globe as well maybe.

16. johnyasis

johnyasis New Member

Night mode in action.

Attached Files:

17. s2pid_kid

s2pid_kid Member

I went to GBC on 11/24 and they told me they don’t have stocks for Pro Max 256 and that you will be included in the list. 11/25 tried calling hotline for two occassion they said that you have to call everyday and ask if they willreplenish. 11/26 tried online renewal alas it was successful naman with Pro Max 256 in Midnight Green, pick-up is on 12/6.

So each channel has their own allocation be it online, hotline, physical store. If hotline can assist and help in finding one unit for you that would be OK pero I think that is how their system works for recontract.

18. gilbeys

gilbeys New Member

agree. that person was very rude and should not have reacted that way. nagtatanong lang naman tapos tinarayan nya.

19. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

I finally recontract an iphone 11 pro max 256 gb via hotline.
    Sa mga nag recontract na i just want to verify to you if the ff are freebies daw: (cause this is what the csr told me):
    6 months disneylife
    6 months amazon prime
    1 month fox+
    3 months iflix

cause what i only knew is the freebies of amazon prime and disneylife; the fox+ and iflix Im not sure about that but if its really free then i will just take it

20. ren vict

ren vict New Member

I didn’t get that freebies, Besides i cannot use it din naman. Netflix is more than enough

Sorry for the ignorance but the face id is awesome, it can recognize me even in a pitch black environment/room. Sorry I came from iphone 8.