Globe iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by denpacs, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ShiroJiro

ShiroJiro New Member

My Uncle got the 1799 with 19,200 cash out deferred to his account for 24 mos. This is for the iPhone 11 64GB.

2. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

For me, I think the better deal is the 128gb. For a difference of only ₱2400. Or 100 a month.
    There are very limited stocks of iPhone 11 in the stores for Walk ins.

ShiroJiro likes this.
  3. ShiroJiro

ShiroJiro New Member

Actually, I got the same price for an XR. 1799 then 21,900(correct me if I'm wrong). Kaso, my Uncle told the CSR, 64GB would do. When I told him that he should have gotten the 128GB, I got scared that if I changed the plan again, I would be pushed back for another week. So, I settled with the 64 one. Not that really into photography tho I use the phone heavily for games. I came from an iPhone X 64GB, and as experience go, I never really get to maximize the storage at all.

4. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

https://www.philmug.ph/community/threads/iphone-photography.54763/

5. gilbeys

gilbeys New Member

taray naman ni ateng. chill lang. 1st choice lang naman pala Englishly. Puede naman pala Tagalog. Wag mataray para ganahan yung mga tao na sumali sa mga discussions. World peace!

armel and shakra00 like this.
  6. wattleferdz

wattleferdz Active Member

Back to regular programming:

If your contract is about to be up on Dec. 22, when can you re-contract? Dec. 22 or earlier? Thanx.

7. shakra00

shakra00 Active Member

Nov 23 :)

8. wattleferdz

thanx!

9. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

I'm already due fro renewal today since it's 30 days before my contract expiration on Dec 9. So I called up Globe 2 days ago if I can reserve na the phone that I want (iphone 11 128gb). Csr said there would still be a pretermination fee even if it's just 2 days away. Stock of the black is only 3pcs while lots of stock daw of the midnight green. So i decided to just wait for 2 days since sayang yung pretermination fee. So i called up this morning, & the csr said the only available stock of the variant I want is color red. She said she'll try to look for a unit for me, & get in touch with me in case she finds one. She also said I could try my luck at some branches in case they might have stock. So tried Greenhills, Megamall, & Shang, but still no stock. I guess I'll just have to wait some more till they replensih their stocks.

10. wattleferdz

Thanx for the info, man!

11. Veeno

Veeno Member

Got mine early today instead of delivering the unit on Nov 12th.

gogogians likes this.
  12. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

Well, you’re not compelled to stay and maganahan. If you can’t abide by the simple rules here, you’re free to leave.
    And being insulting isnt gonna help either. Philmug is a place where decency is the norm.

wewen17, raze19, ronjet and 1 other person like this.
  13. yoh_hectic

yoh_hectic PhilMUG Addict Member

If you want interaction then use the language you think will get you engagement.

I personally skip posts that are a struggle to read.

Do not act in a manner that will get the attention of the mods.

Philmug is a community that is privately paid for and as such freedom of expression is abridged.

#353 yoh_hectic, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  14. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Kids. Give them a lollilop and they think it’s a steak. Get the iPhone and be king of the world. Give them space here and they feel entitlement.

Bring back the Angas Thread.

WickedMac, wewen17 and potpot2 like this.
  15. pagong

pagong New Member

Hi guys!

Do the branches have different stocks compared to the online and Globe hotline channels? If so, can anyone here recommend which branches I should go to? Looking for a 64GB iPhone 11 Pro for recontracting but no more stocks online and on the hotline.

16. Nightskye

Nightskye Member

Hi, yes, the branches have different stocks from the online/hotline channels. I went to a branch during the pre-order to re-contract and the agent told me that the branches have different stocks for their walk-ins. The orders online will only get sent to their branches but it is not part of their inventory. Not sure which branches should you go to, maybe the least populated ones. :D

17. Adarna

Adarna Well-Known Member

I do this... depressed areas tend to have lots of iPhones. Out of stock and Android like Huawei.

18. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

I already use before the free 6 months acess to disneylife and amazon prime.. now im planning to recontract again for an iphone 11 phone... could i avail again of the free 6 months access of amazon prime and disneylife?

19. prof_er

prof_er Active Member

i think its included when you recontract.

ronjet likes this.
  20. ronjet

ronjet PhilMUG Addict Member

I asked globe for computation of early renewal and gave me the termination fee of php 16,250 total for the remaining monthly payments for handset (php9,250) + plan(7,000). Contract will end April 2020.