Full tempered glass for Apple Watch.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by geraldo3, Jan 27, 2018.

1. geraldo3

geraldo3 Member

Any idea if this is available locally? In Greenhills perhaps?

Attached Files:

hitme64 likes this.
  2. roachy

roachy Member

Greenhills sells those for 200-250 pesos. Cellphone stalls.

geraldo3 likes this.
  3. elfridaauston87

elfridaauston87 New Member

Still looking dear?

4. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Clearly, you are post-padding. You aren’t even giving anyone tangible or concrete advice or comment.

Maybe you haven’t yet read our Forum Rules and Regulations so you might as well read them now.

raypin likes this.
  5. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

I used to have the domeglass tempered glass on my watch. The one where you have to apply the adhesive separately from the tempered glass. It was such a pain to install but overall it was okay until it cracked after a month or two and then I just thought f*** it! My watch is better off with out one. Yes my watch has scratches now but I only notice them when I try to look for them.

6. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...I live nekkid (Series 4) for at least a year but at home, it is worn inwards. Outside, it is worn normal way. Result: a few micro scratches on the side. Now with series 5? Thinking of tempered glass. Maybe-ish.