FruitMenu now Leopard-compatible

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by penmanila, Mar 25, 2008.

1. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

2. kaizersix

kaizersix Member

at last.. a sign of life from unsanity.. i hope shapeshifter for leopard is released soon..

3. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

the odd thing is, unsanity's site doesn't even acknowledge the 3.7b beta version that works with leopard; it's stuck at 3.6.4 (non-compatible). but as you can see above, 3.7b DOES work, beautifully.

4. kaizersix

kaizersix Member

just goes to show that they aren't ready yet to support leopard. maybe this release is just a notification of some sort that they haven't given up yet on making their products leopard-compatible.

based on my experiences with unsanity and tiger, most of their applications run deep into the OS, changing a lot of critical files. i guess the transition from tiger to leopard messed up all the hard work they did and forces them to start from scratch.. makes me feel bad for them, actually...

5. josecarlo1129

josecarlo1129 Active Member

wow, thanks for the heads-up penmanila.

6. kentamayo

kentamayo Active Member

Thanks, this is a great little app!