From Where Hails Your PH Ordered Snow Leopard?

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by solipsis, Aug 29, 2009.

1. solipsis

solipsis Member

I ordered my Snow Leopard up-to-date from the PH online store and I checked my order status just a moment ago.

It said that it was being delivered via Singapore Post Limited to arrive Sept 9.

Does the mean all orders from the PH online store comes from Singapore?

I don't think Singapore Post is a door-to door service. This means i'm gonna have to pick it up at the post office and deal with the nightmarish parcel people and pay taxes! That sucks! :(

Where is your PH ordered Snow Leopard being delivered from?

2. obeywan

obeywan Member

My SL is coming from Singapore as well, being delivered through DHL, and is expected to arrive this coming Tuesday in my office and not the post office.

3. chupau

chupau New Member

I sent my Up-to_date SL order by fax to Singapore, , Most of our orders here in Thailand come from Singapore all of the prices are just converted to local currencies, I think Singapore is the regional representative ( I dont know the right word) for SEA, repairs and part replacements are also ordered from Singapore.

4. nnchong

nnchong Member

Mine is through Singapore Post Limited too... I think you have to pick it up at the post office personally or an authorized representative and pay 20pesos for the "tax" i think...

:)

5. Mad Mac

Mad Mac Active Member

I haven't been taxed for items around $29 at the local post office.

6. solipsis

solipsis Member

so annoying... i order online because I suffer from agoraphobia, now I have to go out and go to the post office!!!! just kidding hehe

20php is almost half the price of a below zero Pale Pilsen! are they nuts?! 0_o just kidding hehehe

thanks for the replies!

7. MacMax

MacMax Member

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Tracked DHL Shipment[/FONT]
    =======================================
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]These are the results of your query[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Times given are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded[/FONT]

Airwaybill Number OriginService Area DestinationService AreaStatus
    7741792026 Singapore - Singapore Manila - Philippines, The Departed from DHL facility in Singapore - Singapore as of: August 28, 2009 02:43

8. solipsis

solipsis Member

I guess we who paid only 600php for our Snow Leopard up-to-date aren't getting the DHL treatment... fair enough...