Friendship Thread

Discussion in 'General OT' started by lsalapare, Sep 14, 2021.

1. lsalapare

lsalapare Well-Known Member

Since I joined Philmug a decade ago, I already made good friends in this forum. Good friends not just online but in real life.

2 members here are ninongs of my daughter [ninong but no Christmas present hmpp] :p

I remember when I was still a newbie, some of mods were always tripping on me [they love to hate me :(] but that turned into friendship and friendship turned to family.

Wala lang, just in the mood to reminisce all the good things that happened to me and the learnings I got here that mold me to a better man.

How about you? Were you able to build friendships here or ?

I really love lurking in this forum and I seldom post kasi english lahat :LOL::p:p

gogetit, Jess, kyubi and 2 others like this.
  2. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

my kumpare! time flies!

louie you are the one and only PhilMug loverboy. hanggang ngayon pa ba?

i made great friends here in this forum. louie being one of the best.

there was that clash of clan group and there is that Fantasy League group that is now nearing a decade.

this is one of the best forum. like louie, i am now just a lurker but it is good to know that this forum is very much alive. ☺️

blessie15, docjbr and gogetit like this.
  3. gogetit

gogetit Active Member

Very nice that you got friends here. This is actually a very FRIENDLY forum, aside from being up-to-date and informative, not only on Apple-related items but also on everything that we should be informed about. Kudos!

4. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi Louie, we actually miss your love threads. Why the change of topic to friendship thread? Na-friend-zone na ba? Hehe. Kidding.

But seriously, I have gained a lot of friends too here in PhilMUG. Wish we could all get together soon. This will probably be the third year that there will be no Christmas party.

5. shifty_md

shifty_md PhilMUG Addict Member

I have been around this forum for quite a while now but I haven't attended any meetup yet so far. But I must say that PhilMUGgers are truly one of the most sensible people around online. I am looking forward to join a gathering when things normalize.

6. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

Sucks to have no Christmas Party noh? It’s always been something I looked forward to to end the year. Not because of the prizes, but seeing everyone in the community together. But because of the prizes too. Haha. Lalo na yung kay @greta87.

Also miss those Wala Lang Meets, midnight iPhone launches. Last big one was 2014 at The Globe Tower with the usual suspects from PhilMUG (like sina @docnico, @bugs, @jaijin, Nats, Wacky, etc, plus the other mods also). Kwentuhan lang while waiting.

Really hope we get to see each other soon.