FoneLink: Mobile phone suite for Mac OS X

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by antz, May 30, 2007.

1. antz

antz Active Member

Using the abilities of your brand new mobile phone with your sleek Mac OS X Computer had a major drawback: It has been real difficult to get hands on your mobile phone´s content.

Transfer your music, fotos, videos and more to your mobile phone? Next to impossible. And if you finally managed to get a file on your mobile, it looked or played kind of strange...

Backup and restore your data. Did you ever had to update your phone's firmware? And all the data was gone right after the phone came back to you? Time to use the restore function of FoneLink!

Supported phones!

Will post comments after dinner.

#1 antz, May 30, 2007
    Last edited: May 30, 2007
  2. dvsadvocate

dvsadvocate Active Member

This better be good antz! Haha! Oh wait! Its from Nova Media! Its gotta be good!

3. antz

antz Active Member

So far so good.

Time Tunnel is a great backup utility

EDIT:
    USB Connection:
    I have unpaired and plugin via USB and Fonelink can see my N95 but wont connect. I guess BT is the way to go.
    It would be best to connect via USB for faster scanning and backup.

[​IMG]

#3 antz, May 30, 2007
    Last edited: May 31, 2007
  4. suavecito

suavecito PhilMUG Addict Member

Nice W880i is good. Im looking for an OSX software compatible updater for my phone and i guess the answer is here. Thanks man!

5. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

its from nova.... and it's expensive

6. dvsadvocate

dvsadvocate Active Member

Yup thats right. If this is good for my E61, I just might get it. Unless BluePhone Elite 2 gets better.