Fitbit now officially available at Digital Walker

Discussion in 'Digital Walker' started by Charlie, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Hi everyone =)

We have stocks of the Fitbit fitness trackers now available exclusively at all Digital Walker and Beyond the Box stores nationwide.

Fitbit One - P 4,599
    Fitbit Flex - P 4,599
    Fitbit Charge HR - P 6,999
    Fitbit Surge - P 12,899
    Fitbit Aria - P 6,299

These is a official release so all units will come with 1 year warranty.

Thanks
    Charlie

www.fitbit.com
    [​IMG]

Nikkio96, motoflux and AkoSiBatMan like this.
  2. AkoSiBatMan

AkoSiBatMan Active Member

3. Nikkio96

Nikkio96 Active Member

Yay! Finally! :)

4. DarkHalf

DarkHalf Active Member

Awesome!!! Good thing I haven't bought mine online yet! Time to head to DW!

5. PinkHunny

PinkHunny Member

6. AkoSiBatMan

I just got my FitBit Chrage HR this afternoon @ DW Shangri-La! Thanks, Charlie! ;)

7. motoflux

motoflux Lemon Pepper Fan

Does Fitbit Charge HR has stand-alone GPS? Say, I want to run without my smartphone, does it map my run?

8. AkoSiBatMan

9. wem272

wem272 Member

Just my personal take on Charge HR. Been using it since the first month it came out in the states. Sturdy device. Used it in the shower no issues. Havent the guts to try it in the pool:) Heart rate is amazing. I bought an additional 2 more for my wife and in law. Now that its in Pinas - finally easier to get it at DW.

10. paparazzi

paparazzi Well-Known Member

Hi Charlie - may I ask which DW stores have the Aria? I was at your Glorietta branch last night and they said they never had the Aria and that the Aria is only available at select DW stores.

11. cunninglinguist

Weekly challenge anyone?

Nikkio96 likes this.
  12. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Hi Charlie. When will you start carrying replacement bands for your Fitbit Flex? I've been looking for some. Thank you.

13. johannes

johannes PhilMUG Chairman
    Staff Member Chairman

We bought a Fitbit One from DW PowerPlant Mall for my mother-in-law and she loved it.

It's the ideal Fitbit for her because she doesn't want an additional wrist accessory/device and prefers something she can clip on her pants. It also has all the features she's looking for -- steps taken, stairs climbed, calories burned, distance covered, and sleep quality monitoring (you'll need to use the included sleep wrist band). She doesn't do hardcore exercising so she doesn't need heart rate monitoring.

I'm glad that Fitbit designed a model like the One and thankfully, Charlie's stores carry them.

14. loudsound

loudsound Well-Known Member

I have this as well. I was choosing if I'll upgrade to the Charge HR but I have a watch that I use regularly. Decided to stick with HR monitoring on the iPhone and bought the Jaybird X2 instead, hahaha :D

For the sleep monitoring, I just use the clip included instead of the wrist band. I just clip it on my shorts.

15. angelwings_hk

angelwings_hk Member

Just got my Fitbit Charge HR this evening at BTB Galleria. It's not turning on. I tried to restart it but it's just showing an exclamation point instead of the Fitbit logo. I am now chatting with Fitbit support but I don't think this will be solved.

16. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Just bring it back and we will replace it

bad_boy and Cmmig like this.
  17. angelwings_hk

angelwings_hk Member

Thank you Charlie. Great customer service as per usual. I managed to make it work last night with the help of Fitbit support however the battery still seems a bit off. I charged it full last night and only started to use it this morning. By noon, the battery is already half. Considering it's supposed to last for 5 days, this just doesn't seem right. I will return it today, hope you could let the staff in Galleria know. Thanks!

18. docjbr

docjbr PhilMUG Addict Member

I was at Digital Walker Powerplant last Sunday, and looked at the Fitbit. Then I saw the standee of BPI saying that the Fitbits are available at 12 months 0%, so I remarked that it was a good deal. Then the saleslady said that it had lapsed, and they were not offering that anymore. I asked that maybe they should take down the standee since it wasn't in effect. Then I received a message yesterday. BPI is saying it's still ongoing, but DW and BTB are saying it isn't?

[​IMG]

19. johannes

johannes PhilMUG Chairman
    Staff Member Chairman

That is strange indeed, doc. I checked the BPI website just now and it says the promo is valid until March 31.

http://www.bpicards.com/RealThrills/Items/89

I'm sure Charlie can help clarify this. :)

20. docjbr

docjbr PhilMUG Addict Member

I've been planning on getting one, I'm just kinda iffy on how long the gadget will last, haha. The promo just makes it sweeter, I guess, but it isn't a dealbreaker, definitely. Yup, just clarifying