FilmLoop

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by dominiquejames, Jan 22, 2006.

1. dominiquejames

dominiquejames Active Member

Here's a new or different way of sharing your photo files online courtesy of the guy called Guy Kawasaki - http://www.filmloop.com called FilmLoop. It's free!

Note From The Site:

We released the pre-beta version of FilmLoop for the Macintosh at Macworld San Francisco, January 2006.

What does "pre-beta" mean? Well, the product is safe to use, but there are some features not fully baked, and some glitches still happening. You may also get more frequent 'auto updates' for new versions of the software than usual. For the complete story, go to http://blog.filmloop.com.

If you decide to use the pre-beta version, we need your feedback! Your help in testing the software will be invaluable. Use the FilmLoop Forum to get in touch with us.

Note: This pre-beta release requires Mac OS 10.4.x (Support for Mac OS 10.3.x (Panther) is expected soon. Please keep checking back.)

To view sample photo loops and experience how it works, click here!

#1 dominiquejames, Jan 22, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2006
  2. ultratramp

ultratramp Active Member

ive been using this and i think this makes for better photo slideshows than those which show one slide at a time.

3. Sabonis

Sabonis Active Member

This is one name that has struck me and has stuck with me for several years now.

Guy Kawasaki is one of the first software evangelists of Apple. He has written several marketing books including The Macintosh Way. He was an essential personality to the success of Apple.

Passion for what he is doing is what struck me most and I have tried to follow that passion in everything that I believe in. Drama ba? Hehe!

Guess what he was doing before he joined Apple? He was a jewelry salesman.

Lost track of him kasi but am glad he is visible in the Apple arena again. Just some info on him.

P.S. - Thanks for the link DJ, this really made my day.

4. supermac

supermac Member

is there a good site where you can share videos naman?:D