Favorite Podcasts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by piedad, Jun 29, 2005.

1. GilGrissom

GilGrissom Well-Known Member

Just recently started to listen to Invisibilia. You cannot go wrong with NPR podcasts.

2. dakilang_waiter

dakilang_waiter Active Member

Ask Me Another (NPR) - trivia game show podcast you can listen to with your family in the car, and you can try answering the puzzles yourselves

This American Life (NPR)

The DC Rainmaker Podcast - Ray Maker of dcrianmaker.com is the go-to guy right now for all fitness related tech and gadgets. He's an amateur triathlete who has the best review blog for fitness tech. If you're interested in this gadget segment, don't buy anything without reading about it from Ray first.

TRS Radio (The Real Starky) - Ben Hobbs aka @TheRealStarky is the co-host on the DCR podcast. If you want a humorous, independent, irreverent take on triathlon, listen to/read TRS Triathlon.

Invisibilia (NPR) - waiting for season 2

3. a9828

a9828 Member

thanks for this, will subscribe as well. which one though is the vince mcmahon episode? can't seem to find it from the titles. thanks!

4. iammarco

iammarco Member

The Vince McMahon episode is episode no. 175. It is part of the podcast feed of the "family-friendly" Steve Austin podcast (not the unleashed one). I am subscribed to both but I constantly skip his episodes wherein he talks about ranch stuff and if his guests are not in the world of Pro Wrestling or MMA, but being one of the best talkers in the business, he is very entertaining even if I don't care much about the topic he is discussing..so enjoy!

5. a9828

a9828 Member

oh ok magkaiba pa pala yun. thanks!

6. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Active Member

How many "favorite" podcasts do you subscribe to? I just realized I've got 24, and I can't keep up so I'm trying to trim down my list.

7. wuyckie

wuyckie Member

8. kiyobi

kiyobi Member

For listeners of Reply All, PJ Vogt & Shruthi Pinnamaneni are being accused of contributing to a “toxic dynamic at Gimlet” that was “near identical” to the Bon Appétit culture being depicted in their current miniseries. Shruthi is taking a leave of absence while PJ is leaving Reply All.

Accusation from former staffer here.

Vulture article here.

9. AVG

AVG Active Member

I used to listen to RA more reasons to drop it now.

limetown podcast series is nice. I also listen to Why’d push that button by the verge. Flashback is tech series from Stephen Hackett and Quinn Nelson they usually talk about tech that made a huge impact or flopped hard in the Industry.

10. Sanobabits

Sanobabits Member

11. Silentwill

Silentwill Active Member

Oh my it's been quite some time since I listened to a podcast, except for the video ones on youtube. Probably the last one I listened to was from The Morning Rush when Delamar was still on radio.

12. eag

eag PhilMUG Addict Member

I used to listen to podcasts in the car to kill time in traffic.
    Now I listen to them sometimes when I exercise, and while in the shower.
    lately, it's been The Joe Rogan Experience and The Grey Nato for me. Sometimes Hodinkee Radio