Experience with Stylus for iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by alltravis, May 24, 2010.

1. goddessella

goddessella Member

i have the one cdrking sells and it works for me how a stylus does. i use it mainly for games and a few sketches.

tho i've painted mine using different nailpolishes so it doesnt really look like the cdrking product anymore. :D

2. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

You may buy it in any Applewerkz shops / Planet Gadget in Greenhills Theater Mall

Lemirand

3. cutieann12

cutieann12 Member

Thanks.

4. mac.lovin

mac.lovin Member

A friend got me one of those Belkin styli and it serves its purpose, nothing special.

5. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

6. eag

eag PhilMUG Addict Member

Has anyone tried comparing a branded stylus vs a generic stylus like they sell in greenhills and cdr king?

7. Tsarli

Tsarli Member

Bought a CD-R King stylus last year, It worked fine for the first couple of months but now it just stopped working. Odd I know, pero ayaw na talagang gumana.

8. winmag

winmag Member

ive finally found the perfect drawing and note taking stylus for my ipad! got my Adonit Jot this morning! it feels like a real pen. not like other stylus with soft rubbery tip, among my 3 stylus, Pogo sketch, sgp kuel, and Jot, Jot is definitely my favorite!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

Hi, your blog review didn't say where to get the Jot Pro. How much does it cost? How does it compare to a Bamboo by Wacom Stylus? Thanks

10. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

i agree! i love jot stylus. :) my brother-in-law gave me jot pro, which i covered in my review. :)

hi shaft! i got my jot pro as a gift. i haven't seen it locally so i guess your best bet is to order it online.

i haven't tested bamboo yet but i understand that it works well with its counterpart iOS app. not sure if it works just as well with the others.

11. kaher

kaher Member

i have one with the rubber tip on it (i can't remember the brand). but i tried jot pro from my sister and now i'm a convert! although the rubber tip works well the point is just too big. jot pro gives it more of a pen feel. but i don't know where to get one here in manila. do you guys happen to know where?

12. taratey

taratey Member

Hi guys! Do you know where I could find a Bamboo Stylus locally other than PowerMac? :) I tried calling every PMCs but all their stocks are gone. :(

13. blueskies

blueskies Member

According to Digital HUB they will be carrying adonit jot by end of March, I was not able to check it out yet since I got mine from Amazon

#353 blueskies, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  14. extreme16199

extreme16199 Member

i requested a friend to buy it for me from the u.s. because i couldn't find it anywhere locally, either.

15. Kimis_Mistress

Kimis_Mistress New Member

Does anybody have any experience with Studio Neat's Cosmonaut Stylus? I ordered from Amazon a week ago and am waiting for it to arrive.

16. francisfabie

francisfabie New Member

How much is the bamboo stylus here in the philippines and how is it compared to adonit's jot?

17. aqui.bec.caleb

aqui.bec.caleb New Member

Currently, I have 3 styli
    -adonit jot
    -bamboo solo (2nd gen)
    -maglus (by applydea)

Maglus is my favorite. I use it to take notes and draw/paint in my iPad (2). unfortunately, it is not available here in the philippines.

18. Sheryl.

Sheryl. Well-Known Member

What are your recommended apps for 'note taking' and drawings? I have Adonit but apps I tried with it were lousy. :(

19. wantiphone

wantiphone Member

bamboo paper. two words: palm rest.

try it :)

20. Sheryl.

Sheryl. Well-Known Member

Thanks! will download it now :)