eReader Apps

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ccjt, Jan 10, 2021.

1. ccjt

ccjt New Member

Hi everyone? Who here uses their iPad or any of their devices as an eReader? Which app do you guys recommend? Can I buy an eBook and put it into any other device? Ayaw ko kasi sanang matali sa any specific app or device.

2. austineuy

austineuy Member

I personally use GoodReader and Kindle apps for both iPad and iPhone. The good thing about Kindle is cloud sync with your Amazon account so you can push files to whatever device you like. Calibre can be used to convert files to .mobi which is used for Kindle app.

For GoodReader, you can get PDFs and sync over wireless network with laptop.

3. hazeru

hazeru Member

I used to use Marvin and would recommend it -- only reason I'm not using it anymore is because I went back to dedicated ereaders. You can transfer books through Dropbox or transfer from your computer. Very easy to use.