e-radio portal error

Discussion in 'MacBook Air, MacBook & MacBook Pro' started by mood swings, Mar 9, 2010.

1. mood swings

mood swings New Member

good aftie sirs.. im a newbie here on philmug.. :)
    i have been using MacBook for god know when but until now i still have less idea with regards to its apps and stuff.. anyway, i found this radio site which i got this forum and while i was about to play a radio station.. this error occurred poh,, :(

The page “e-Radio Portal” has content of MIME type “video/x-ms-wmv”. Because you don’t have a plug-in installed for this MIME type, this content can’t be displayed.

what should i do about it poh sirs?.. do i have to download something just so it would play?.. hehehe im really sorry for my ignorance..

would appreciate your help poh.. :)

thank you thank you soo much! :)

br

2. Mad Mac

Mad Mac Active Member

Your browser is missing a plugin (program) to play a certain media file. Browse around the site and see what browsers are supported and what plugins are required. You can also post the site here and indicate what browser you are using so people can help diagnose.

3. peppers

peppers Member

Hi miss mood, I hope you will be in the mood about my suggestion......you need flip4mac software to install as a plugin for quicktime/MIME on the internet because the format u r playing over the internet is wmv/wma....I understand you are using macbook and osx...

But if u r using macbook and windows OS/IE, u dont need to install flip4mac to listen....

Enjoy!

4. mood swings

mood swings New Member

thank you thank you poh for your help.. i am now enjoying am and fm radio stations over safari.. weeee!!! :)

thanks to flip4mac and credits to the forum... :)

br :)