Drummers/Drums/Pinoydrums

Discussion in 'Musicians and DJs' started by ronjeremy, Aug 21, 2013.

1. p.pipster

p.pipster Well-Known Member

Bumping this one up... since I just got a Yamaha DD 75 just for kicks. Yep, pun.

Roman likes this.
  2. makinao

makinao Active Member

My parents bought me this drum set in 1975. I bought my first basic set ot A. Zildjians from 1976-1978. It all went into the bodega in the late 90s, then was taken out and cleaned up in 2008. I started adding newer cymbals in 2009. This year I got crazy and added snare drums. Except for the original skinny stands and horrid brass cymbals, I've never broken or sold anything up to now. There are more than what are in this picture, but I don't have enough stands to set them all up.

I have a blog where I wrote the story on each part.
    https://akoangpapalo.blogspot.com/

[​IMG]

#42 makinao, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    kevin3798, Roman and rbenzon like this.
  3. makinao

makinao Active Member

I just got these last week for a steal. I originally needed just the Bell Chime and Mega Bell for a project. I think they will end up in my living room because 1) they sound so cute that I'd want them where I can pass by often to tickle them, and 2) they LOOK so cool and go with the contemporary style of our house. The Sound Creations Dark China was not on my shopping list, but one hit blew me away so much that I couldn't go home without it. It's going to be a Happy New Year indeed :)

[​IMG]

rbenzon likes this.