Dr. Dre Monster Headphones

Discussion in 'Other hardware discussions' started by bananaman88, Jul 30, 2008.

1. bananaman88

bananaman88 New Member

Dr. Dre worked together with Monster Cable created the Dr. Dres Monster Headphones($400). It is sleek and black colors, cool! The high fidelity headphones feature a wide adjustable headband, hinged ear cups, and a push-to-listen mute button for convenience. Tuned by Dr. Dre and Head Monster, Noel Lee, the 'Beats' are equipped to accurately reproduce the low lows, a signature of the legendary producer's deep bass-laced tracks. It comes with a hot-looking case, an anti-microbial cleaning cloth, quarter-inch adapter, iPhone mic adapter (the Monster iSonitalk), and of course, special Monster cables. This Dr. Dre Monster Headphones will release this Spring.

reference: http://www.likecool.com/Dr._Dre_Monster_Headphones--Headphone--Gear.html

2. rdy0329

rdy0329 PhilMUG Addict Member

Heard that they are good? Sino kaya bumili niyan?

3. bananaman88

bananaman88 New Member

4. xepheryfc

xepheryfc Member

these headphones will be available this may according to beats by dr. dre's facebook account
    i've heard this is one of the best-est, yet, comparable to bose and sennheiser

5. batmandarkknight

my brother has one. and it is THE BEST headphones. EVER<

6. luvkomacko

luvkomacko Member

me want one also.

7. mafioso

mafioso Well-Known Member

any chance this is available locally and for how much?

8. DigitalAnalog

DigitalAnalog Member

P22K, through Eleksis.

9. theresePLUM

theresePLUM Member

I heard of these headphones, really high quality *__* Audiophiles are loving it.
    I really want these headphones xD Gonna start saving up for one.

10. psymd1

psymd1 Active Member

Ive tried both the In ear and headphone. the sound of both is just unbelievable, my only problem with the inear is it is hard for it to stay in my ear. it keeps popping out.

11. spartafxrs5

spartafxrs5 New Member

these cans have SUPERB sound qualities... i've tried them in automatic center g4... though i'm not sure if they have the in-ear (tour version)... but the sound is super great and very defined... literally above the others... BUT... the biggest con is that it requires batteries to function, either that or no sound at all--which is a very bg hassle (unlike the ones from bose, the batteries only function for the sound isolation)... then again, these are great (and a bit OVERPRICED) phones... oh ya!!! the in-ears are available in powermac center greenbelt though no test units are available......

12. duchess_speaks

yea, it needing 2 AAAs to work is a bummer. in-ears were uncomfortable too. i'm glad i tried it first before ordering online.

13. bleh888

bleh888 Active Member

I tried these in Best Buy when I was in the US a two weeks ago. Really good! They have it in headphones and earphones! Great sound!

14. rtsport

rtsport Member

I own this and I love the vibrating bass on my head! :)
    I also have the Monster Turbine in-ear set but I like the Beats by Dr. Dre cans more.

I have a collection of big headphones but I somehow use Dr. Dre's headphone a lot quite recently. :)

15. luvkomacko

luvkomacko Member

@rt

how much did you bought your dr, dre headphone?

16. rtsport

rtsport Member

Hi.

I bought it in the US last December. I think it was about P17,000 converted to PhP. :)

Get one now! :)

17. whytee

whytee Member

Wow, I'm wanting one of these too! But I don't think I could drop 20 large on a pair of headphones and expect my wife to congratulate me on a most excellent acquisition :p

Still, they look beautiful. I wonder how this will redefine your digital audio collection. How is the response with MP3s or AAC and what's the threshold before you start noticing the compression? Or do you need to go lossless to really appreciate these things?

18. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

headset 22k (sure)
    in ears 10k (ata can' remember)

sa powermac sa mega

19. ice_man

ice_man Active Member

Where can we audition an in-ear? Powermac has them but they're sealed.

20. monborj

monborj Guest

Hi guys! I work for the local distributor of Monster here in the Philippines. =) If you want to audition the in-ears, pwede na sa PowerMac Greenbelt 3 and TriNoma. We recently gave them their demo units.