digitalHub in SM City Baguio

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by dwin, Dec 19, 2009.

1. antski

antski Well-Known Member

There are discounts for Macs but not the standard 10% discount for philmug. That only applies to accessories and etc.

2. venkx

venkx Member

Oh. Thanks. :)

3. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

wow! i think i am going to buy my next iPod or iPad here. hehehe! mas malapit.

4. shardula

shardula Member

hello guys! does digitalhub baguio have apple care? If yes, do you know their contact details?

5. Sith.Strife

Sith.Strife Member

Yes. I don't know their contact details though. AppleCare for MBP/MBA/MB is priced at 13k approx. :)

6. dwin

dwin New Member

Landline: 074-4243270

7. knide

knide Member

@dwin
    are you by chance named Aldwin?

You could contact Charlie then ask if you can have the special philmug price applied on the units on dhub baguio. That's what I did almost 2 years ago.

8. Daoas

Daoas New Member

hello. just new here... I'm kinda having problems with my macbook, os x, my wife was just searching the net 1 night and after that, she turned it of... at that time, the macbook didn't have any problems... when I turned it on, it wasn't doing the normal thing it used to do when starting up... it loaded for a long time then when I thought it was going to the desktop, it turns blue for like 2 minute or longer then goes to the desktop,

I thought it did not have a problem at that time but I observed that it kept on doing what I wrote earlier until this day. the sounds(audio) part stopped working, sometimes, it hangs for morethan 5 munites or so... I don't know what to do with my macbook, I was thinking of re installing the os, maybe it has software problems... or change some parts if posible... maybe hardware problems...

can someone help me here on what to decide before I do some action for my macbook...

9. mykelangelo

mykelangelo Member

I just visited yesterday and asked for the philmug discount, the lady I ask is not aware regarding the philmug discount.
    Just an update, there are limited cases regarding iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus, but they have no stocks regarding iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus units.

10. Eka

Eka New Member

Hi is there any repair shops for iPhone here in baguio? My iphone5 screen popped out and im just worried if saan pwede ipaayos to ng dto din sa baguio out of warranty na din kc sia.. Wala namang issue regards sa batterry dii naman madali ma lowbat ok naman sia ung screen lng tlga biglang umangat sa may left part. Please help... I wonder if nag rerepair din ba cla sa digitalhub khit wala ng warranty? Un lng kc alam kong branch apple dto sa baguio

11. amboy

amboy Member

I'm sorry to hear about your MB bro. if your MB is still covered by warranty i suggest you refer the matter first with apple care so as not to void your warranty. however if your MB is not covered by warranty already then i suggest you do a search here at philmug regarding possible repair shops recommended by fellow muggers. hope this helps.

12. amboy

amboy Member

that's normally an indication that your battery is starting to bulge that's why it's putting pressure on your screen kaya siya nag pop out. you might have to have your batteries replaced already.

13. Jhap romero

Jhap romero New Member

Store that can replace the screen of my i5C. Please.

14. J316

J316 Member

Try Zircon. It is located beneath Jollibee Assumption. I had my battery replaced there.

15. PaulCirrus

PaulCirrus New Member

How much for the replacement of battery ?

16. JohnD

JohnD New Member

Guys, I recently visited DigitalHub Baguio to purchase an iMac for the wife. We were caught offguard by the price of the entry level iMac which was P67k+! I know that it should only be P56,990, at least all of the stores from Manila that I've spoken with said so.

I would really like to purchase locally if possible to save time, would this be the right pricing for Baguio? Shouldn't there be a standard price?

17. jabalos

jabalos New Member

Guys, I'm new here. I just wanted to ask if meron po bang nagrereplace ng glass screen ng 6s plus dito sa baguio since ayoko na sana lumayo. I just broke my glass screen out of carelessness today. Hindi ko rin kasi alam if valid yung warranty ko dito kasi sa Anchorage, Alaska binili and wala akong apple care.
    Pa suggest naman po ng legit glass screen replacement store for 6s plus and how much po. Thanks in advance guys.