digitalHub in SM City Baguio

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by dwin, Dec 19, 2009.

1. dwin

dwin New Member

Finally an Apple Store here in Baguio City! Thanks to digitalHub for opening a branch in SM City Baguio, looking forward in doing business with you. :)

2. jmtubera

jmtubera Member

Hometown: Cabanatuan City. Current: Sampaloc, Mani
    oh? kelan pa? wow. now its easy for me to buy mac accesorries since my two brothers is there, studying. oh yeah :D
    wait.. is it digital hub or walker??

3. dwin

dwin New Member

SM City Baguio has converted the old Binggo place into Cyberzone and just saw digitalHub there today, their not yet fully open but they're there :)

4. jmtubera

jmtubera Member

Hometown: Cabanatuan City. Current: Sampaloc, Mani
    wow. im excited! i always go to sm whenever im in baguio. thanks for sharing ;)

5. macdrive007

macdrive007 Active Member

congratulations sir charlie! Baguio & Northern Luzon deserve a good Apple store like Digital Hub! :)

6. joy08

joy08 Member

yehey! Congrats sir charlie i'll be referring my relatives to your shop:)

7. MacNeil

MacNeil Member

Yeah I saw the store yesterday. Just in time because I bought my wifey a macbook for christmas. Thanks Charlie!

8. psymd1

psymd1 Active Member

Thats great news! Congrats Charlie.

9. montecorpuz

montecorpuz Member

Thanks. I'll visit DigitalHub when my class resume next year!

=]

10. venkx

venkx Member

It is so great that Digital Hub is in Baguio already.

I just went there a while ago, and asked about the PhilMUG discount and the Student Discount and the Personnel-in-charge said that there are still no news from "central" that such discounts be implemented on the store, probably the very reason that they just opened up and still filling in the store with Apple products and more.

Well, i just hope that there will be a PhilMUG member discount + Student Discount in the store, because I have been wanting to get myself a new and dependable lappy.

I hope the honorable Sir Charlie would implement such discounts ASAP.

Regardless, I am so happy that an Apple Store is within reach for us from Northern Luzon.

11. ekacpuc

ekacpuc Member

Sir Charlie, I am a baguio born, but residing here in Manila. Upon seeing Digital Hub last christmas at SM Baguio, i feel so proud, again thanks and head ups!

12. sairoangel

sairoangel Member

any discount to philmug users?

13. bridgeutopia

bridgeutopia New Member

14. knide

knide Member

I am from La Union, I'm planning on buying a macbook pro this week, is the philmug user discount already in effect in digital hub baguio? so that I won't have to travel to manila, just in case. Thanks!

15. knide

knide Member

To answer my questions above. Dahil sa pag punta ko... effective na yung 10% discount sa lahat ng accessories na benta sa digital hub baguio basta philmug member. I also got my macbook pro with the special price given by sir Charilie. I just had inform the sales lady about it, and she contacted the management and sir Charlie and now they are informed.

Kaya mga peeps! Bili na 10% discount is now in effect!

16. dwin

dwin New Member

nice... Thanks! for the update :)

17. dwin

dwin New Member

Re: digitalHub in SM Baguio

I've seen a lot of good comments regarding digitalhub here in philmug. I guess reading is one thing and experiencing it is another. I was excited to post here a while back about digitalhub having a branch here in Baguio. So happy that I don't have to go down to Manila to buy my 21.5" iMac.

A few months later and here I was being disappointed on how the branch handles support for the products they've sold. I was having problems with the keyboard that came with the iMac which I turned over to the branch mid-december 2010. At first they were even hesitant on wether the keyboard is covered by the iMac's warranty, which I checked with Sir Charlie (pm here) and said to be so. Somewhere mid of December 2010 they've accepted the keyboard and told me that it would be sent to Manila for checkup which is reasonable, I even agreed that it would take 2 weeks to be processed.

I came to check on it last week which would be it's 3rd week, to check on the status and they couldn't give me one. They know they've accepted the keyboard but they just don't know the status of it. I was let go of the usual "i-te-text na lang namin kayo sir" which now is their 2nd time of promising that. Never received any SMS update.

I guess I'm disappointed over all on the idea that paying premium price for an Apple product should give a much more better product support. I love my Apple products but makes you wonder of Apple users in PH having the wrong experience because of the resellers.

This post is about an Apple Wireless keyboard, it's easy to buy a USB keyboard for temporary use. Unfortunately I discovered very recently that my iMac is gathering a patch of dust inside the glass on the upper left corner. I'm really having second thoughts on bringing it in for servicing even though it's still under warranty.

18. geraldo3

geraldo3 Member

Hi Dwin,

As per checking on the service notes from Baguio, repairs was just received recently in Manila. (I would suppose its because of the holiday rush perhaps?) I will allow Digital Hub Baguio to explain that to you personally.

Regarding your Keyboard replacement. The replacement is already processed and the replacement just arrived today. It is just awaiting pickup for the courier to be delivered to Baguio.

Please accept our apologies. Kindly expect a call from Digital Hub Baguio for pick up of the replacement unit.

Thanks for your patience.

19. dwin

dwin New Member

Hi geraldo3,

Thanks for replying, if only they'd explain it like you did. Got my keyboard replacement today. Thanks digiHub.

20. venkx

venkx Member

I never had the chance to ask for the 10% discount when I bought my MBP in Digital Hub Baguio.