Digital Walker Robinsons Magnolia

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by erizol, Aug 2, 2013.

1. erizol

erizol Member

I am having problems with this branch. Last July 25,2013 I purchased an iPad case using my credit card. Upon checking on my credit card account online, I noticed that there was a double posting for the said amount of which I made a call to my credit card provider. Now the credit card provider is asking my to fill up and accomplish a customer dispute form with accompanying documents. This is truly an inconvenience on my part as I live in Valenzuela. @ charlie: can anyone from your staff help me with this predicament?

2. manerdie

manerdie Active Member

I think they can cancel it, but it would take weeks siguro since it posted na fry calling them sir

3. erizol

erizol Member

Unfortunately I don't know the number in the Magnolia branch. Tried checking the Official Receipt but there was none written.

4. anton_mac

anton_mac Member

got this from clickthecity dot com:

[h=4]Robinsons Magnolia Branch[/h]3rd Level, Robinsons Magnolia
    Aurora Blvd. corner Doña M. Hemady St., New Manila
    Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
    Phone Number
    (+63 2) 961-3958