Digital Hub Service Center (GH)

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by jappy_24, Oct 6, 2010.

1. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

If I am not mistaken, around 1 to 2 weeks for replacement to be completed. I think DH will perform a MRI on your unit first as this is usually required by Apple Singapore. Then the service center will order the replacement part and transit time from Singapore is usually around one week or more.

2. dingclancy

dingclancy New Member

Hi Digital Hub,

I bought an iPad Mini from Canada, and I found out that there is a dead pixel and two stuck pixels. The iPad is only two days old. Can this be replaced? and what is the usual policy for this?
    Thanks!

3. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

hi dingclancy and welcome to philmug. :)

about your questions, i'm afraid that digital hub or any other authorized service providers will entertain your concerns since the ipad mini is not yet officially release here in our country.

4. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

I hope digital hub/beyond the box accepts iphones from other country with warranty and im willing to pay ofcourse for the said service hehe :)

5. lutspeed

lutspeed New Member

digital hub,

do you repair iphone 4 greyed wifi...actully water damage...how much?

6. antski

antski Well-Known Member

they don't do iPhone repairs.

7. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

8. lutspeed

lutspeed New Member

do you have any idea where i could repair it...

9. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

I hope digital hub service center mag karon ng like rma service for international iphones us customers should pay offcourse hehehe

10. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

Did you check the threads I posted? ll_esquivas (Bernard) who has a shop in greenhills might be able to help you out.

11. aldwin

aldwin Member

I decided to try and use my old mbp c2d 2.16ghz again, and everything works ok except for the fans.

The left fan stopped so the right fan is now working twice as hard and sometimes reaches 6000rpm. I would just like to know if digital hub can help me with this? And if so, how long would the replacement of the left fan take, and how much?

12. iancaldo

iancaldo Member

I went to Digital Hub VMall to have my rMBP 13" checked. I've been experiencing graphics issues on web pages, particularly Apple website. They are very accommodating and approachable. I got my unit yesterday, it turns out to be a software issue. No biggie, as they say.

I will definitely buy an Apple Care next year.

13. itgbkj

itgbkj Member

Had my MBP 13 under Apple Care Warranty serviced at Digital Hub in GH too. Great service! Thank you!

14. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

had my mbp13 mid 2009 diagnosed and tested. Had the hard drive replaced. Had ML OSX installed. How come they put a password in my username and not inform me?

Now i cant install apps without a password. Been trying to reach DH Service center and im assuming they are closed today argh!

I texted the mobile number last night but got no reply.

I have to rebuild my apps and docs from scratch since my old hard drive failed. Cant believe a password was placed and i wasnt informed.

*update.
    This afternoon, was able to contact DH. After suggesting several passwords to no avail, the tech coursed me thru bypassing and changing the password via Terminal.

BTT: I'm now using a 750GB WD hard drive. It is way slow compared to my previous momentus xt. Very evident.

Anyway it's done.

#234 shaft, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  15. the sandman

the sandman Member

hi guys / charlie,

i wanted to check out first before going out of my way and visit vmall. my ipad 4th gen and apple smart cover are waging war with each other and the smart cover is winning. there are some unsightly staining and rust on my ipad.

is this normal? there are so few similar incidents reported online, but it apparently exists. does warranty cover replacement? it's just disappointing because i specifically bought the apple smart cover because it's apple, it should be compatible with apple products and which should assure me that such issues won't happen.

thanks.

16. supahdende

supahdende Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I do not want to create a new thread so I will be posting my query here. My officemate bought an iPad mini in Digital Hub Burgos circle in BGC. Unfortunately the front cam has a problem so she decided to claim warranty but we were told by the staff that we should bring the iPad to digital hub virra mall. Is the process really like that? It will be hard for her to bring the unit to GH as she lives in Novaliches. Thanks!:)

17. macsurge730

macsurge730 Well-Known Member

Yes, because their service center is located at Virra Mall GH.

18. airhootie

airhootie Active Member

I had my iPhone 5 serviced with DHVM and was informed that it is to be replaced. However the lead time for it to be replaced is 1-2 months! I had to get my phone back (since I had no other smartphone) and sign a waiver that as soon as the replacement becomes available, I need to surrender it within 3 days. Charlie, is there a possibility that this could be expedited?

19. fr.ankie

fr.ankie Member

I thought they dont service iphones? Because i have a problem with my iphone 5 too. I got mine from hk.

20. airhootie

airhootie Active Member

They do service if you bought the iPhone from them.