Daily planner widget?

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by TrackShields, Jun 1, 2008.

1. TrackShields

TrackShields Member

Hi, can anyone recommend a good daily planner widget or app for macs? free software would even be better. thanks guys.

2. Libra

Libra Member

I'm currently using Entourage and it helps me organize my personal and work-related matters. I am very OC with my workflow and I tried searching for a better one but the more applications I have the more I get disorganized. With entourage, I could plot both my schedule and my boss at the same time.

May I know what aspect of daily planner you require? I'd like to help you.

#2 Libra, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  3. coolpix32

coolpix32 Active Member

@Libra

I would like to use Entourage too. However, I need it to sync with my Tungsten E. Can you help please? :)

Also, can Entourage sync with iPod Classic?

4. Libra

Libra Member

@coolpix32

I will try my best to help you (don't worry). First, I am not a techie guy so I do not know if MS for Mac (which includes Entourage) is compatible with your Tungsten.

I am not sure the purpose for the syncing of your ipod with Entourage but I think if you can sync your iCal with your Ipod. TIP: I have sync my iphone to my mac. The rule is that all devices would only sync with iCal as the default calendar. But this is what you can do. You can actually import all your data from Entourage (calendar) to your iCal. I've done it that's why my iphone is sync with my entourage.

One of my favorite things with Entourage is the Project Center. You can use to schedule and monitor developments of a particular project, meeting, events, activities, and the like. :)

Why don't you try it and let me know how it goes. Try doing first the importing before syncing. Note: Any data in your iCal will not be deleted when you import from Entourage so it's better to review and edit you entries first before importing.

#4 Libra, Jun 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  5. ailes

ailes Active Member

we use iCal to sync schedules saved in mobile phones to computers...