Customer Service of Applewerkz

Discussion in 'Applewerkz' started by lemirand, Oct 10, 2013.

1. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Dear neilc,
    Good day! We attend to all customer/s defective issues and complaints as much as we can. About your issue, we already answer it via PM. If that did not reach you will answer it here sir.

Applewerkz Retail has a 7 days factory defect warranty in all our cases and accessories. I think we are one of the few retail store who provides this guarantee. As you know we are not a manufacturer and we distribute or resell imported products that is subjected to manufacturer rules and policies as well. This is why we created the 7 days applewerkz company guarantee so we can serve our customers quickly without asking the manufacturer for replacement.

However with this rule we are still limited to 7 days unfortunately.

We understand your situation, however if it is beyond 7 days we cannot replace it. What we can only do is to submit your situation to SPIGEN and hope that they will replace your glas screen protector. However we did suggest that you write directly to them coz most of the times when they hear customer complaints directly it has better result even it is used for weeks already.

If SPIGEN will command us to replace it we will do it asap because they will also replace it with us and we will not have to suffer the manufacturers defective issues.

Anyway sir, just let us know if SPIGEN will answer your issue. If not we will try to assist you further as much as we can.

Regards,

Lemirand
    Applewerkz Team

2. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response Lemirand. I understand your policies. What's sad about it is that I was instructed to just report my issue directly to Spigen, which is kind of frustrating. Your crew didn't even bother to tell why it's better to go straight to Spigen. They just told me to email Spigen directly.

Honestly, I gave up on this issue. Been a customer of Applewerkz for the longest time already. Been buying your products for years. I have about 6 Spigen cases for my iPhone and a few S3 cases before.

I'm really frustrated as it's not a joke to spend almost 2k for just a screen protector.

Thanks for your offer but I will take it from here. I already emailed Spigen and just waiting for their reply.

Salamat.

3. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi Sir,

We understand your frustration on the process, I will try to look further into this and get back to you. Let me see what i can do.
    Expect a reply next week around tuesday.

Lemirand

4. rebiscoco

rebiscoco Active Member

I also had the same experience with the spigen glas.tr last year for my iphone 5. A bubble appeared after a few weeks and I reported it to applewerkz facebook account.

I messaged 2 applewerkz fb account. One is applewerkz inc. and another is applewerkz alabang.(where i bought the glas tr)

From my experience applewerkz alabang is more accommodating. They even offered that they're the one who will forward the issue to spigen.

Applewrkz inc.
    [​IMG]

Applewerkz alabang:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I sent them the photos and my details.

Unfortunately I didn't receive a reply anymore from applewerkz nor spigen.

Accepted the fact that i can't do something about it anymore. :( so much for a 2k worth screen protector.

However I didn't removed the glast from my phone. Still serves its purpose but the bubble had already build up and it's really annoying.

Good day. :)