Customer Service of Applewerkz

Discussion in 'Applewerkz' started by lemirand, Oct 10, 2013.

1. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Customer Service for Muggers

We created this thread so we can improve our services, our products, solve problems and satisfy the needs of our fellow muggers.

If you want to praise us, comment on anything, complain about our staff, etc. PLEASE post here!

If you need immediate action you may also email us directly at applewerkz@yahoo.com or call us at 02-994-6645
    We will be more than happy to attend to your needs.

Lemirand

2. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

One perfect example of the customer service we had earlier.

Dear lennytan,

First of all, in behalf of Applewerkz we apologize for any inconvenience.

Let me begin by saying that we are here to help you.

I asked for a meeting from GH team, Logistic team (handling defective issues) and our CEO to discuss this matter.
    Some of the information was presented (please correct it if we are wrong)

Oct.6 - The screen protector was installed
    Oct. 10 - When you called GH to complain the situation
    *The interval is 4 days.
    The standard procedure in our stores is after installation we show the finish product to the customer and let the customer agree 100% & inspect it before they pay the item. I asked Andrew (Gh staff) if he did this process and he said yes 100%. You state it also in your statement here. Also based on observation 90% of a time most customers specially muggers always inspect their new 'Baby"(iphone5s) right after they left the store, the next day and succeeding days. It took us 4 days before we notice the difference in your iPhone. Given this situation, objectively the screen protector went missing. The question is "Where"? Is it possible that Andrew did not install anything? Is it possible that the screen protector was removed after the installation? This will be one of the un solve mysteries that is hard to answer.

So, after deliberation we decided that since we aim for 100% satisfaction specially for our fellow mugger we will replace the missing screen protector of the same kind. However, we can only replace it in GH store since the stocks will come from there.

We shall publish this situation here in Philmug so that people would know how we solve problems and learn from this scenario.

if you have any problems don't hesitate to contact me at 0917-4195267.

Regards,

Lemirand

[​IMG] Originally Posted by lennytan
    Hi Lemirand,

This is Lenny from Philmug and I have recently purchased an SGP Ultra Optics in your Applewerkz Greenhills store (Theatre Mall) and have them installed the screen protector and back protector in my Iphone 5S on October 6, 2013. The technician (Andrew) was the one who installed the screen protector and let me check the front and back of my iphone 5S upon finishing the installation. I saw some bubbles and some dirt at the back and Andrew was quick to remove it. On the Front screen , I did not complain anything as it was smooth and no signs of bubbles and dirt.
    Just yesterday I checked on why my iphone 5S screen was so smooth and smudges are quick to be removed (Based on my experience from my previous Iphone 5 which I have Applewekz katipunan install the SGP screen protector, I would really notice that there is a screen protector there), I first thought that Spigen had created a new technology in the screen protector to make it like this. However I was not convinced, so I got a small tape and tried to check if there was a screen protector installed. And I have now verified that there was no screen protector installed in my iphone 5s.
    I then called Applewerkz Greenhills and informed them about the incident. Andrew from Applewerkz Greenhills told me that he was the one who worked on my unit and he told me that it was impossible for him to not install the screen protector. I told him that he might have removed the screen protector while removing the front coating sticker when installing the screen protector. I then told Andrew that my place is far from them and if I can just go to Applewerkz Katipunan and have it check and install the front screen protector. Unfortunately they told me that it is a different franchise and I must go directly to Applewerkz Greenhills. I then told them that it would really be impossible for me to go to greenhills during the weekday as my location is far and my nearest place is katipunan. I told them that I am not at ease on having no screen protector on my new phone and I will buy a new set of screen protector at applewerkz katipunan. (I let them know about my situation as they might think that I have tampered my phone and remove the screen protector). Andrew (techinician) and Mark (Manager) from Applewerkz greenhills told me that I could go ahead and have applewerkz katipunan install a new screen protector while they try to solve my issue.

I hope you could solve my issue asap on this as I was really not happy of the service from Applewerkz greenhills. Its a good thing I checked on my iphone 5s, If not, my screen would be naked all the time. Please also note that Applewerkz Katipunan also checked my Iphone 5AS and they have verified that there was really NO screen protector installed on my unit.

Many Thanks,
    -Lenny-

3. lennytan

lennytan Active Member

Thank you Lemirand and Applewerkz for helping solve this issue. I have not publish this to the Public since it would really be unfair to Applewerkz since I believe this can be solved internally.
    This would be a lesson learn for me and other muggers as well :)

4. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Thanks lennytan for understanding the situation. We decided to make it public so we can have the opportunity to improve our services and our staff. Please do text us at 0917-4195267 so we can arrange the replacement.

Regards,
    Lemirand

5. cutegel007

cutegel007 Member

Hi Lemirand,

I would just like to get an assistance regarding an item I've purchased from Applewerkz Greenhills. Its a replacement back case for iPhone 4s with a LED-lit apple logo. I've noticed just this week that the apple logo is no longer illuminating. I can't find the receipt but the whole package is still with me and it has your logo sticked on the case. Can you help me with this? Or perhaps, forward my concern to whoever is in-charge? Thank you. :)

6. Drina

Drina Member

Hi lemirand, I bought a lifeproof fre' case from your store last april 5, I just noticed it today that the front case has a visible damage ( the lower screen protector is detached from the hard case, I didn't use it for a couple of months now. Hoping for your immediate response. How can i get a warranty?

7. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi,

Good day!

May I know if you still remember when did you purchase the said item in Applewerkz Greenhills? And also, as we know, once we want to report any damage item, the first thing we need to present is the original purchase receipt, without that, the application would be decline.

Thanks.

Jay - Applewerkz

8. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi cutegel007,

Here's our latest PM reply to you:

Dear cutegel007,

We have a 7 days warranty policy for all items purchased from us. Wear and Tear are not included in the warranty though.

As to what is presented to us by your details, we cannot assist you if you do not have the receipt or any paper to prove you bought it from us. Plus the 7 days warranty already lapse.

However what we can do for you (coz your a fellow mugger) is for us to repair the defect and see if we can still make it work. This procedure might have some cost on your part though. What we can do is to have a free service labor only but if needs parts replacement we will be obligated to forward the cost to you.

You may proceed to our Greenhills store and leave your back plate there for us to do the testing and repair. We shall forward you the quotation if any in 24hrs after we diagnose the problem.

Regards,

Lemirand

9. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Dear Drina,

First of all we are sorry to hear about your lifeproof case defect.

Applewerkz is a reseller of Lifeproof and importer only. We are limited to our 7 days factory defect warranty (wear & tear not included). We strongly suggest that you write Lifeproof directly since they are the manufacturer and the one who will decide if they will replace or repair this case.

Below is the link for their site : iPhone Cases and iPad Cases | LifeProof

Regards,

Lemirand

10. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

This is not good. At least you can help by forwarding the email to Lifeproof as you are their importer.

Same issue with my 3 week old Spigen Glas Tr for my iPhone 5. It had bubbles already even though the feature of this screen protector is "bubble-free."

Brought the item to your Greenhills branch. The crew there told me it only has a one week warranty. 1,990 pesos with only a week's warranty? Looks like the problem is factory defect. I can send pictures to prove it is factory defect.

I also emailed at applewerks@yahoo.com and somebody replied immediately, which is good. The not so good part is when the one who emailed me told me the same issue on the one week warranty. She instructed me to send an email directly addressed to Spigen.

I'm not flaming here. I am just disappointed. I removed the screen protector already and saw that the bubble is still there on the glass. Definitely a factory defect.

Why I am disappointed? Your crew didn't bother to personally check my problem. When I let them see the bubble, they immediately told me "lampas na sa warranty" without checking first. Also disappointing is I have to send an email again to the manufacturer. Another thing also, your crew told me " sir baka naman natatapat nyo sa aircon ng kotse nyo eh magba bubble nga yan"

Where did that statement come from?

Will I still buy from Applewerks? Maybe but I will definitely think twice about it. Don't bother to help me or even replace the item because I posted a rant here.

As your crew instructed, I will just coordinate directly with Spigen.

11. mankie

mankie Member

Hi,

bought Spigen Ultra Hybrid casing last week in Glorietta branch. Staffs are accomodating and know there products well. Installation of screen protector is superb! No bubbles at all. Definitely will buy again another casing from this shop in the future! :)

12. jcfiesta

jcfiesta Member

thank you sir ryan!

13. eyemac

eyemac Active Member

Positive Feedback :

I had my iPhone 5s screen protector installed today by "Michelle" (plus a slim-armor case)
    + She knows your product well and I was offered several options/solutions to protect my unit according to my requirements
    + Skill level met my expectations (technical and people skill)
    - I want to see more items on the shelves though (since you've opened the branch just recently)

I'm certainly going back to the Glorietta branch for more positive experience
    thanks

14. jcfiesta

jcfiesta Member

Glad to hear this. Will share your positive feedback to the staff of this branch. Thank you and happy new year.

15. eyemac

eyemac Active Member

and so I did, Dec-30th/2013, I had a 2nd unit pampered again by your Glorietta staff
    + we were (again) offered options to suit our preference (w/o being pushy)
    + my wife's comment "parang sa kanya yung iPhone" (Attention to details - your staff treats your customer's unit like her own)

16. ann jersey

ann jersey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Bought my LG G2 from your Greenhills branch, Mark and his fellow rep was very jolly & friendly. The rep who handles your FB account was very quick on all my inquiries even in the middle of the night! And lastly, Southmall branch guys are all very nice especially Dave.. ended up buying two cases, hehe. Best experience so far on all Applewerkz branches that I have been to. Kudos! :)

17. jcfiesta

jcfiesta Member

Thank you Ms. Ann for accepting our invitation to visit us and those kind words. Please refer us to your friends. Hope to see you again... and again... and again... ;)

18. jcfiesta

jcfiesta Member

Thank you to you too sir eyemac! Just let us know how we could assist you again.

19. ann jersey

ann jersey Well-Known Member

Will surely do! Bragged about your branch already hahahaha. Too bad I was not able to meet you in person.

20. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

So jcfiesta, you will just comment on the positive feedback and just stay mum over my issue?