Creating horizontal lines in Pages '08

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by pran, Sep 26, 2007.

1. pran

pran Member

How do you create a horizontal line in Pages '08? In Word, I usually just type 3 dashes and after pressing the "Enter" key, it creates a horizontal line that fits the margin.

2. johannes

johannes PhilMUG Chairman
    Staff Member Chairman

Click Insert on the Menu Bar.

Insert > Shape > Line

To format the line, go to Inspector. To adjust the angle, go to "Metric" in Inspector. To format the line (color, stroke, endpoints, shadow, etc,), go to "Graphic" in Inspector.

This is the only way I know so far. Maybe the others have a quicker way, hehehe... Hope this helps! :)

3. pran

pran Member

Thanks johannes, I'll try it. I'm sure there's a quicker way ;)