Color fading (Iphone 8Plus)

Discussion in 'AppleTalk' started by wtfam, Sep 16, 2018.

1. wtfam

wtfam New Member

Ask lang po.. Bigla kasi nagfade yung color ng gold ng iphone 8plus ko sobrang ingat pa naman sa phone OC lang!! 1month pa lang yung phone ko tapos biglang may lumitaw na nagfade yung color sa may camera lens? Any idea po anong nangyare? Tia!!

2. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

Welcome to Philmug!

Can you share actual photos of the said issue?

Do you have case on it? Or do you clean it with some alcohol or something.

Mine had 2 micro dots near the charging port kahit may case since day 1. (Assuming its because of the dust) but this one 10-11months old

3. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

^That is color fading away as it awaits being sent to oblivion, obviously with the XS Max showing up...think of it like a dog meekly hiding in sight from the maniacal clutches of the bully cat...

On a lighter note, its not only yours that has that issue, my wife’s iPhone has also faded, in anticipation of course of getting my X when I do actually decide on an XS, er XS Max...damn you Apple!

4. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

Very well said! Lol

Yer XR and XS on soon. Need to enable my force field hahahahaha

hitme64 likes this.