Century City Mall Shopaholic 2.0 on December 13 and 14

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by Charlie, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Hi everyone :)

Please take advantage of this promo to purchase your iPhones and Macs =)

Get 20% rebate in Century Mall Gift vouchers that you can use in any of the establishments in the mall.

It's like getting 20% off so I think its a really good deal
    Please check details below

Century City Mall | The Mall of Modern Makati | Century Properties

[​IMG]

[FONT=open_sansregular]To share our Christmas promo to even more shoppers, every Php5,000.00 you spend in single or accumulated receipts at our shops, restaurants and cinemas, you’ll receive PHP1,000 WORTH OF GIFT CERTIFICATES that you can use anywhere in Century City Mall* — absolutely FREE![/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular] [/FONT]

• Gift certificates may only be used at Century City Mall Shops
    • All F&B gift certificates are usable in stores under the category of Food & Beverages (F&B) which include all dining establishments selling perishables
    • Non-food gift certificates are usable in all stores except those under the category of Food & Beverages (F&B). The supermarket falls under non-F&B
    • Gift certificates may not be used during the Shopaholic Weekend promo periods of Dec 13 & 14, 2014
    • Each gift certificate is valid until April 30, 2016
    • Gift certificates are transferrable but cannot be converted to cash

Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 7077 series of 2014

Click here to read the complete terms and conditions of this promo.[FONT=open_sansregular] [/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Shopaholic Weekend Promo Complete Terms and Conditions

1. Promo period is on December 13, 14, 2014.*
    2. Every PhP 5,000 spent on each of the following dates: Dec 13 and 14, 2014 in single or accumulated receipts from Century City Mall establishments entitles 2,000 people PhP 1,000 worth of gift vouchers.*
    3. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at Century City Mall concierge desk located at the ground floor level during the promo period.
    4. The customer must present valid store receipts dated only during the promo period, December 13 & 14, 2014.
    5. The amount stated in the receipts must accumulate to a total of PhP 5,000, no less, to be considered for voucher redemption.*
    6. Concierge personnel shall record Mall guest details (i.e. name, address, company, & email). Mall guest shall be requested to sign upon issuance of Shopaholic Weekend Voucher for validation purposes.
    7. Century City Mall has the right to impose the following redemption guidelines:*[TABLE="width: 514"]
      [TR]
      [TD]Amount Spent in Century City Mall(Presented in single or accumulated receipts)[/TD]
      [TD]Gift Vouchers Redeemed per Person[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]P 5,000 up to P50,000[/TD]
      [TD]Maximum of 10 voucher booklets[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]P 51,000 up to P100,000[/TD]
      [TD]Maximum of 15 voucher booklets[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]P101,000 onwards[/TD]
      [TD]Maximum of 20 voucher booklets[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

8. Gift vouchers shall be given to the customer in denominations of PhP 100. The gift vouchers shall also be divided into:
      1. PhP 500 usable in stores under the category Food &Beverages (F&B) which include all dining establishments selling perishables.*
      2. PhP 500 usable in all stores except those under the category F&B (Grocery is considered non-F&B)*

9. Redemption period is from December 13, 2014 until March 13, 2015.*
    10. Gift Vouchers redeemed will have validity period of December 15, 2014 until April 30, 2016
    11. Gift vouchers may be used only in Century City Mall establishments.
    *Footnote: as approved by DTI FTEB SPD Permit no 7077 series of 2014 [/FONT]

greta87 likes this.
  2. iroddd

iroddd Member

Sir Charlie, is this 2000 people per day or just 2000 people from december 13-14? [emoji4]

3. jepoy22

jepoy22 Member

Also, do philmug discounts stack together with the promo? Just asking :)

4. Charlie

Irodd I think that's for 2 days na

5. Charlie

Jepoy22

Yes philmug discounts applicable pa din :)

6. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Nice! I was hoping it will be extended to December 20-21, though.

7. raymondsy

raymondsy New Member

wow sulit yan ah. sayang out of town ako on those dates.
    #FindingReasonsToSpend hahaha

8. coolpix32

coolpix32 Active Member

Hi Charlie -- May i have the phone number of Beyond The Box Century City Mall? Thanks.

9. miggyhipolito

miggyhipolito Active Member

(02) 887-3802

10. iroddd

iroddd Member

Just in time before I purchase a Mac. Yehey!! See you BTB on Saturday! [emoji4]

11. markgil2004

markgil2004 New Member

Sir Charlie, I'm planning to buy iphone 6 plus, is the discount applicable? how to avail one?

12. Chandler

Chandler New Member

Good Afternoon Sir Charlie. Going to buy Iphone 6 plus 16 gb Space Gray @ century mall branch tomorrow (december 13 saturday) and Ipad Air 2 64 gb Gold. Can I know how much is the discount for both? Thanks a lot.

13. phonephone

phonephone Member

Shopaholic Promo is back but this time you need to use a BDO card to avail the promo. I'm still unsure if a single receipt purchase worth 50,000 would give me 10,000 worth of GC or it's only going to give me 2,000? Any thoughts on this?

14. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

Yeah last year was better u can use any card. This time bdo only. Even cash wouldnt get u the vouchers lol

15. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

You'll get 10k worth of GCs since the promo says "every 10k spent" entitles the customer 2k worth of GCs. Maximum of 10 sets of vouchers though, so maximum of P20k worth of GCs on a P100k single or accumulated spending.

phonephone likes this.
  16. kalirayacs

kalirayacs Active Member

sir charlie is this applicable sa promo sale ninyo?

17. cholale

cholale Member

guys, ingat lang kayo sa stacking ng discounts. Kasi as far as I know cash price and card straight charge are not the same amount anymore. Parang 10% difference already. Baka mamaya hoping kayo na cash price for straight card purchase. Tapos mabigla kayo dun. And masayangan kayo sa punta or mainis kayo. Share ko lang ito to avoid future buyers the trouble na makipag argue pa sa mismong date. Kasi baka madaming tao sa mall.

18. volans

volans Member

^ I second that. Iba ang cash and straight card prices. I was at BTB at Century City Mall last Sunday and the staff confirmed this to me. If you are to avail of the promo, then masusunod ang straight card price.

19. ann jersey

ann jersey Well-Known Member

Contacted Century Mall regarding this concern for this year's Shopaholic promo and they confirmed that you'll get 2k voucher for every 10k worth of purchase. So if it's 20k purchase, you will get 2 2k or 4k worth of vouchers and so on.

phonephone likes this.
  20. phonephone

phonephone Member

I'm glad to hear that gcs earned are based on the purchase amount and not on a per receipt basis. Thanks for confirming! I think this is the best deal in the market already. Although the best deal, technically, was last year's deal coz you can use cash for purchase, ergo cash discounted price na may 20% rebate pa! Wow!

All I'm thinking now is maybe getting a higher mac than the macbook air. With this discount papasok na sa budget ang macbook pro 13 retina.