Can't install iLife 06

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by ryanfelipe, Jun 19, 2007.

1. ryanfelipe

ryanfelipe Member

i'm trying to upgrade my ilife05 to ilife06 using the OS setup disc.. but i keep getting "Bundle software cannot be installed on this computer" Make sure your system meets the requirements..... which i believe i do... can someone shed a light.. thanks!

2. NiX

NiX Member

can you post the specs of the machine your installing it on?

3. ditoy_eagle

ditoy_eagle Well-Known Member

Assuming you have the proper iLife 06 installer, check if your machine meets the requirements here.

4. ryanfelipe

ryanfelipe Member

i'm using a pbook 1.6 ghz PowerPC G4, with 1.5GB DDR2 SDRAM and 150GB harddisk. i'm trying to install it from my Disc1 MacBook installer.

5. ditoy_eagle

ditoy_eagle Well-Known Member

You need an actual iLife 06 installer. :) You can buy that from any mac dealer.

Restore DVD/CDs are only for the particular hardware, in your case the macbook which is an Intel-based unit.

Your machine is Power PC-based, (1.67Ghz with 160Gb hard drive) ibang-iba sa intel-macs. It meets the hardware requirements for iLife 06, just get the proper installer.