Calendar Spam

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by littlewingz08, Feb 25, 2020.

1. littlewingz08

littlewingz08 Well-Known Member

Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread, kindly redirect if not please.

So my brother was having this Spam alerts from his calendar, and unfortunately there's just no way of deleting it inside the application itself because of the lack of option to do so. Just wondering if some of you guys have or had experience this before? If, so.. how were you able to delete it completely?

Tried searching the web and a solution that came up was to access iCloud webpage and report or delete it from there. But when I log in to his iCloud account, there's no Calendar App. Can't tinker with his device for now since he's away for 3 days but I will be on it again once he gets back.

TIA!

2. mree

mree Well-Known Member

Have you checked Passwords & Accounts settings? Usually spam calendar accounts there. Click it and delete account.

littlewingz08 likes this.
  3. jflorendo

jflorendo Member

This happened to my daughter's phone. She kept getting alerts to update with a link. Then I noticed it was coming from the calendar and I couldn't delete it from there. I was able to delete it under Accounts & Password > Subscribed Calendars.

littlewingz08 likes this.
  4. eag

eag PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

5. littlewingz08

littlewingz08 Well-Known Member

Nice! Already solved by accessing Accounts and Password then deleting the spam calendar account registered there, as suggested.

Thank you so much guys for your help!