buying software from Ynzal

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by rocketsummer, Aug 16, 2005.

1. rocketsummer

rocketsummer Member

i've been canvassing software prices for a school project and would just like to ask if anyone here has ever bought software from Ynzal. do they give you just the license/serial number itself, or is the software still in the box and unsealed when you get it? also, it says on their website that they are an authorized reseller for Macromedia/Adobe/Corel. do they sell software like Macromedia Studio 8 for Macs only, or for PCs too?

TIA. ordinarily, i'd give them a call and get a straightforward answer, but it's after office hours and i kind of need to know now. :yes:

[Edited on 8-16-2005 by rocketsummer]

2. elboi

elboi Member

Yes they sell original softwares (in the box and sealed) in ynzal. I haven't bought one though. I've been there a few times. :cheers:

3. rocketsummer

rocketsummer Member

for both Macs and PCs, or just Macs? :)

4. jepoy

jepoy Member

both i think. i remember seeing versions for both OS

5. wasabi2me

wasabi2me Member

I bought Macromedia Studio from them before. For Mac. Transaction just over the phone and they delivered it to my home, COD. It comes in the box, sealed. Don't worry, Ynzal is an authorized reseller and very reliable. If you are a student, check out if they still sell the student version of the software. Usually Mac releases educational versions of all their software and it's way cheaper. But you will need current school ID and maybe current registration papers to accompany your purchase. At least that's what I recall.

6. soccerjoe5

soccerjoe5 Member

hmm.. what's ynzal? where's that? parang datablitz ba to?

7. wasabi2me

wasabi2me Member

Check it out: http://ynzal.com/

8. stitch

stitch Member

I buy all my Mac softwares from Ynzal. Good price. Plus they sell software upgrades as well.