Buying Macbook Battery from Lazada

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by bacardib, Nov 21, 2020.

1. bacardib

bacardib New Member

I was looking for a replacement battery for my Macbook Air (13" Early 2014 model) when I chanced upon this seller on Lazada called Westwind. They're selling all sorts of laptop batteries. I'm tempted to buy one from them because they're selling it at a very good price (around 2k+, including other tools needed to install it). Has anyone tried buying from them? If so, are their laptop batteries any good? Hope someone could give me a feedback or other suggestions as to where can I buy online. Thank you!

Link to the battery:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/...la-md232lla-md760lla-md761lla-i535938844.html

2. yoh_hectic

yoh_hectic PhilMUG Addict Member

Registered today and first post was this. ;)

I ordered from that same company a "45W Magsafe 2 T Type Power Adapter Charger for Apple Macbook Air 45Watts Replacement Type 14.85V 3.05A" whose product page was removed. After a few months it still works.

If you can get 2-4 years of useful life out of the battery then great

bacardib likes this.
  3. bacardib

bacardib New Member

I specifically made an account for this concern because no one is answering me on Reddit! I just discovered this group today :LOL: I'm hoping I could get an honest feedback from here because most of the reviews on their Lazada page are fairly new. Thanks for answering the PhilMUG newbie! :ROFLMAO:

4. makintosh

makintosh Active Member

The positive feedbacks for the Lazada post speak for itself. I have ordered and installed several macbook batteries from third party sellers (although none yet from Westwind) and they all work fine so far. I assume those sold by Westwind are not different from what I got since they come from a handful of manufacturers from China.

bacardib likes this.