Bookmark sync under .Mac (Mac OS X 10.4.8) don´t work

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by mac.ph, Nov 27, 2006.

1. mac.ph

mac.ph Guest

Hello !

I have some troubles with the sync funktion (Mac OS X 10.4.8) for my .Mac family account. I can´t update old synced Bookmarks (all other things like ICal and Mail work correctly).

Always when I try to sync the Bookmarks new or update them (including the functions sign-off this computer and sign-in again and reset sync data in the control field of .Mac) the normal dialog on the .Mac website appears (to choose the sync methode) if I select the option to sync all from my Powerbook to the IDisk new - only the old Bookmarks since the last time appears which I already had at the last sync (and not the new ones).

It also don´t work if I try to delete the file Bookmark.xml in the folder Library/Application Support/Bookmarks/ on my own IDisk - it brings only the error that I don´t have the privilegs to delete this file. And on the local harddisk are only .plist file where the bookmarks are saved.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks and regards,

Christoph