Beyond the Box Stores ( Updated list)

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by Charlie, Oct 9, 2014.

1. null_logic

null_logic New Member

Guys, do you have contact numbers for btb Market market? TIA :)

2. blaziiing

blaziiing Member

Why is there a shortage on Macbook Air units? Called Centris, VMall and Rockwell and none of these stores has a unit :(

3. Nathan Jonah

Nathan Jonah Member

Does BTB sell Comply T-500 isolation earphone tips? I recently bought the Jaybird BlueBuds X and I want to get these tips and see fi that would work. Thanks! :)

4. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Not sure about BTB but Egghead in Galleria is selling it.

5. sarie

sarie Member

Boss Charlie - all your laptops are out of stock. :-( when will it be available? Called up Resorts World, Rockwell, Galleria, Virra Mall. :confused:

6. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Our demand is very high right now because of the 24 month promo but we just received a big shipment today and will be in stores by tomorrow =)

l7224 likes this.
  7. vgsison

vgsison Well-Known Member

Does that include the macbook 12"

8. joshuaster

joshuaster New Member

I saw Charlie's IG post, and the Fairview Terraces Branch is now open! Yay! [emoji5]️

9. magnus

magnus Active Member

Went to BTB Ermita Premium Reseller store last xxx, nagpareserve ako ng MacBook, (my first Mac, Yey), when I arrived, I spent 10minutes checking the display units. I was waiting someone to approach me and at least ask me or assist me or sell me something, actually I was expecting someone would approach me kahit na hindi nila alam if bibili ba ang andun or not tulad sa ibang APR, to think ang dami nilang nakatayo dun sa right side, at ako lang ang tao sa macbooks left area, wala lang naanip na ko, I just approached the cashier nalang and told the person in the cashier that I had a reservation. Di ko lang nafeel yun atmosphere ng welcome to BTB, whether you buy or not. Pero nag uunahan pa sila magsulat ng name kung kaninong benta. Dahil walang nag assist sa akin sa cashier ako nag tanong kasi nga walang lumapit sa akin, How to view the Cycle Counts sa MacBook, ayun di nila masagot, they googled it pero di rin nila macheck kasi iMac gamit nila? Kaya bumalik ako sa demo units to check uli, So tinawag yun isang sales personnel,, pero ako din ang nakakita sa tanong ko bago may lumapit sa akin. And I asked again if napapalitan ba battery ng MacBook, hindi daw. True? Bakit meron info sa apple.com na replace your battery.

Pero thanks dun sa nag assist sa akin sa pag demo after ko bilhin, AFTER ha, very friendly at feel mo yung gusto ka niya talaga turuan at iassist. Wala lang share ko lang experience ko. Hehe and when I was in the counter, I heard a guy checking an Iphone but asking the adapter for the MacBook to a sales personnel, ang layo makipag usap ni kuya at yung tone parang may something, di man lang lapitan. Maybe it is just my thoughts because I am a bit disappointed that no one even bothered to approach me and asked me or anything kung ano pakay ko dun hehe. Maybe mukha daw hindi ako bibili sa suot ko that time, galing pa kaya ako province dahil ermita lang meron space gray na pinakamalapit sa akin at wala sa Rob Galleria hehe

That's all, sayang wala ako nakuhang freebies and di ko rin naapply ang Philmug Discounts. Hehe anyway I love the New MacBook :)

#49 magnus, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    wem272 and MFD888 like this.
  10. AxleBon

AxleBon Member

Sir Charlie, when will the stocks of 256 GB 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display arrive? I badly need one...

11. AxleBon

AxleBon Member

Jan ko pa naman balak bumili. Anyway I experienced the same on that branch too. Although Speck case lang naman ang binili ko noon. Hindi namamansin ang mga staff...

magnus likes this.
  12. AxleBon

AxleBon Member

I just called BTB Robinsons Manila a while back and they said that they are expecting a shipment tomorrow. The male staff told me to call back tomorrow to follow-up the 256 GB 13 inch rMBP I've been waiting for. I'm so happy! :)

13. magnus

magnus Active Member

Good luck. Might want to install original office for mac. Search marketplace hehe. Pag visit mo sa store tingin tingin ka kunwari, tingnan mo kung may lalapit sayo na staff, wag ka muna magsabi na bibili ka. Hehe

14. AxleBon

AxleBon Member

I just ordered Office 2016 for Mac too at a lower price of 5K :)

15. AxleBon

AxleBon Member

A million thanks to Sir Charlie, Ms. Danica, and the whole staff of Beyond the Box Robinsons Place Manila!

Attached Files:

16. cygnus0613

cygnus0613 New Member

Hi everyone. Anybody here who knows Danica's tel number? Will get a mac upon arrival in manila today. Thanks in advance

17. mac'd

mac'd Member

Hi Sir Charlie, BTB,

Sent out an email and pm to inquire on ipad. Waiting for your reply. Thanks!

18. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

i hope BTB will open a branch in Pangasinan. :)

Christmas Wish. :)

19. lsalapare

lsalapare Well-Known Member

The sarcastic comments on this thread are on a different level. wew!

20. popoy05

popoy05 Member

up town center please:cry::cry::cry: