Beyond the Box- Lucky Chinatown Mall - 4/24

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Charlie, Apr 21, 2012.

1. crazy_boy

crazy_boy Member

sayang. sana they have promo already. hehe

congrats charlie!

2. blue archer

blue archer Member

I noticed that this thread is more than a week old, and I'm planning on getting an iPad from BTB Lucky Chinatown this week. Any updates on promos? :)

The store looks good btw!

3. kmau08

kmau08 Member

congrats sir charlie on the btb lucky chinatown branch btw is the philmug discount applicable here? thanks!

4. blue archer

blue archer Member

I went to the store the other day, and asked if there were any cash discounts or promos for the iPad. The staff there told me that they were not yet informed about any promos. I didn't ask about philmug discount though... nahiya naman ako, I'm just new around here :p

5. blue archer

blue archer Member

I just got my iPad yesterday from BTB Lucky Chinatown. I was able to avail of the 5%+5% promo by updating my facebook/twitter status. The admin of BTB's facebook page told me to expect some hiccups as the mall has not yet supplied the store with working internet/phonelines, but the staff there was awesome and super helpful. Keep up the good work! :)