Beyond the Box iPhone Same Unit Repair Program (SUR) now available

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by Charlie, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Hi everyone =)

No more waiting for three weeks or more to get your iPhone fixed. Through the iPhone Same Unit Repair (SUR) program, Beyond the Box gives you more convenience in iPhone repair services.
    With this new service program, iPhones are repaired here in the country by Beyond the Box. Within just 3 to 5 days, your iPhone will be ready for claiming.
    Whether you purchased your iPhone from Beyond the Box, other Authorized Apple Resellers, or even outside the country, it’s covered by the iPhone SUR. This program is available for all iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, and 5c units within the standard one-year Apple warranty. Charges apply for units that are no longer under warranty.
    Repairable iPhone parts vary per model including the battery, vibe motor, main camera, back cover, speaker module, audition button assembly, receiver (ear piece), home button, and SIM ejection arm.
    Got questions? Email us at [email protected].

Get Your iPhone Fixed in Just 3-5 Days - Beyond the Box

gracegal and zoo101 like this.
  2. ArkiJan

ArkiJan Well-Known Member

Just in time... Having problems with the display of my iphone 5... Hope prices for parts are affordable for out of warranty units...

3. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

glad wife's iPhone 5s from BTB :) as to my office issued globe iPhone, well...

4. primo1

primo1 Member

Need to change my iPhone 5's ultra fast battery life. How much would be the replacement sir Charlie?

5. erizol

erizol Member

@Charlie: how much would it cost me to replace the battery of an out of warranty smart locked iPhone 4S?
    I had the original battery replaced at GH last year but the replacement is not at par with the original battery.

6. BlackAngel

BlackAngel Member

@Charlie

Can you repair iphone 4s with grey out wifi?
    Unit from globe but out of warranty already.

thanks

7. yehey9

yehey9 PhilMUG Addict Member

aside from asking here, you may send them an email. you might get answers faster. :D
    Congratulations Sir Charlie! Thanks for having this service here locally!

8. macooleat

macooleat Member

same here..

9. Sven

Sven Active Member

Does this include iPhones from Globe and Smart?

10. DarkHalf

DarkHalf Active Member

Yay, this is great! Glad I got my iPhone from BTB! :)

11. mafioso

mafioso Well-Known Member

same question :)

12. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

actually they also service units even if not from beyond the box, as posted above, all units bought from authorized resellers (here or abroad) may go to BTB to have their units repaired

13. tochi

tochi New Member

Powermac said that Globe issued iPhones are tied up with Globe only so they can't repair it. i hope BTB can repair my iPhone 5s from Globe because i don't want to wait for a whole month and Globe customer service is an EPIC FAIL

14. erizol

erizol Member

Since I did not receive any reply here regarding my query about the battery replacement for the 4S, I asked the people at BTB Rob Manila just this afternoon with regards to this iPhone Same Unit Repair program and they denied they have such a program. The guy i asked even verified it with a much matured lady which i think is his superior and she reiterated that they do not repair iPhones even at their Service Centers. I told them about Charlie's post here and they told me that they haven't received any memo regarding this matter. I'm confused.

15. guwapito

guwapito Well-Known Member

maybe they are not yet aware of such program. It is best to send an email to them first so they can forward you to the branch of your choice.

16. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Sorry my bad, our only service center right now is located at the Beyond the Box branch in V-mall.

Thanks
    Charlie

17. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

great. thanks sir charlie for this good news.

18. thinman

thinman Member

Wow great news indeed! Will drop by BTB Ghills to inquire about the receiver replacement for my sister's iPhone 4.

19. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

This is nice! I am just more concern in the confusion it may give. Just maybe.

Are Globe and Smart authorized and official resellers of Apple for iPhone? I think Yes technically and logically.

I think it is better to use the words "only Unlocked iPhones from the Authorized Resellers" and not just saying "any Authorized and Official Resellers local and abroad" since technically and logically Globe and Smart are.

20. frequenzy

frequenzy Active Member

I think if its already out of warranty from Smart/Globe then it should be eligible for SUR