Beyond the Box "Crack Open a Lootbox Promo"

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Charlie, Dec 7, 2011.

1. panis

panis Well-Known Member

I bought a usb to ethernet adaptor yesterday before going to the philmug xmas party. Sabonis was ahead of me and we got the same things from the loot box, except that I got a toothbrush holder instead of the hangers. It was great! The Urbanears Tanto was even more expensive than the adaptor. One of my daughters was happy to get it last night.

I went back today to get a mini-dvi to via adaptor for my daughter's macbook black. And I got a Hisense bluetooth mono headset from the loot box, same model that i got during the philmug raffle. So another of my daughters would be happy tonight.

Thanks again Charlie.

2. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Thanks everyone who participated , it was a really fun and Quirky promo hehe

3. bad_boy

bad_boy Watching Your Language
    Staff Member

^The dustpan is actually pretty useful :) Good design.

4. bernx

bernx Member

Thanks Charlie,
    I got my Macbook air 13 i5 4GB 128GB
    and for the loot box - Hisense bluetooth mono, tshirt, sodexo, and shirt hanger.

Thanks to God.

5. johannes

johannes PhilMUG Chairman
    Staff Member Chairman

So it was MUGger jonathanvital who won the iPod Touch. Congratulations!

Who won the Nano? I hope it was a MUGger as well. :)

My wife and I went to the store last Sunday. I bought a MacBook Air SuperDrive and won Urban Ears Tanto headphones, a sodexo GC, a shirt, and the Quirky dustpan. My wife bought an Apple Rechargeable Battery kit and won Hedkandi headphones, a sodexo GC, a shirt, and the Quirky folding hangers.

Thanks, Charlie! Good luck with the store and may you open more soon! :)

6. jonathanvital

jonathanvital Active Member

it was pure luck sir, i kinda freaked out when i saw the touch (who wouldn't? hehe), it was a "pampalubag loob" because i lost my ipad2 last week (left it in public transpo), huhuhu...

7. Marianne

Marianne Member

I was there to witness your "unboxing" of the ipod touch. Hehehe akala ko nga shirt nakuha mo un pala! Woohoo! Hehehe congrats, jonathanvital :)

8. panis

panis Well-Known Member

I have been wondering who got the iPod touch when I learned somebody got it already when I returned that Sunday. I am happy to hear it was you. Man, your generosity was rewarded. Thanks for the mug.

9. arvindelacruz

arvindelacruz Member

What a lucky boy! Congratulations :)