Best NFS of all NFS

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by scar of the sky, Jun 29, 2007.

1. scar of the sky

HI boys, I just wanna ask to those who played more at least more than 4 titles of NFS series, which one is your favorite and why?

After Leopard gets released, NFS:pS is also gonna be released and i cant shut the *'k about it hahaha.

2. ryane516

ryane516 Member

Well I have the NFS, NFS II, NFS HS, NFS Porshe, NFS HP, NFS U2, NFS MW, no carbon unfortunately.... Best for me is underground 2 I have to say since they have hydraulics when it comes to simulation I would say porshe its really realistic...

I am also waiting for NFS PS I like the damage stuff and everthing....

3. Sph1nx

Sph1nx Active Member

I've played NFS Underground, U2, MW and Carbon, all on the PC. For gameplay, the most challenging is Most Wanted. For customization, it has to be Underground 2. I was disappointed with Carbon, both in gameplay (too easy, won with 3 cars only - Mazda3, Nissan 240SX and Toyota Supra) and customization (very limited options -- i miss the sound systems in U2). While Most Wanted was very challenging (was tempted to cheat but eventually grinded out a match with Razor using a Carerra GT), it sorely lacked customization. Underground 2 is the best at customization, while the gameplay is average (I did enjoy racing using the SUVs!). I only played Underground to see the difference. Wasn't really bowled over.

4. -d-stig-

-d-stig- Member

i've played all and the best title goes to porsche
    hands down

5. Kiddomike

Kiddomike Active Member

I really like the first NFS. It has videos of you getting busted when you crash onto a police car. LOL.

6. scar of the sky

LOL sorry for bumping this 5 year old thread, it's just, even after NFS The Run, I still find Most Wanted the best.

7. cyberathlete

cyberathlete PhilMUG Addict Member

my vote goes for Most Wanted.

8. natsgo

natsgo Well-Known Member

Hot Pursuit is not half bad as well. :)

9. jdcon

jdcon Member

Most Wanted for me. first time I encountered the "bloom" effect! On a side note, it sucks that they don't allow for 2 players. :(

10. law™

law™ Member

Hot Pursuit and Porsche Unleashed for me!

11. memphis

memphis Well-Known Member

Most wanted. It's the only nfs i finished playing.