Belkin Lightning Cable

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by BelBoy, Jul 20, 2014.

1. BelBoy

BelBoy New Member

Hi, Charlie.

I would like to know when are you going to have stock of Belkin lightning cable? I went to some of your branches and all of them have no stocks.

My apple lightning cable is not working already and prefer to use the belkin cable because some of my friends have this. The quality is also good and the cable is thicker and tougher than Apple.

thanks.

2. tinmuning

tinmuning Member

^Been waiting for stocks for this one as well. I checked BTB Galleria and Market Market and they have none in stock.

3. juristantrum

juristantrum Active Member

How much is a Belkin lightning cable?

Does it have a warranty, too?

4. ocean048

ocean048 Member

My friend recommended me to buy the Belkin cable since I've had 3 Apple lightning cables that don't work anymore. :(

Hope someone can share a review on this.

5. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

It has been months since the last sighting of any Belkin lighting cables in BTB. They even introduced Momax brand. Also quickly sold out. Price is lower than Apple and also has warranty.

6. ocean048

ocean048 Member

I need to get my hands on one! Lost a lot of money already with the Apple cable, it's too sensitive.

I'm also planning to buy one of those charger cord protectors once I get one.

7. mark_17

mark_17 Active Member

last store I saw selling them on stock is Power Mac Cash and Carry branch.. we bought 2 around 2-3 months ago.

8. eli71724

eli71724 Active Member

1,098 for 2meters if im not mistaken. Saw some stocks here yesterday at switch Nuvali. They also have the colored ones but i think they only come in 1meter length. The white ones which I have come in 2meters.

9. daysleeper

daysleeper Member

I saw some in Pismo at Shangrila mall. They might have stocks pa, but I'm not sure about the pricing and the warranty. :)

10. Extremist

Extremist Member

Guys, this is a little off topic but mine is still at perfect condition for 2 years now to the present. The trick to preserving the cable is actually to just avoid bending the endooints where the wire meets the connectors and keeping the cable in a "loop" when wrapping it up. Just wrap it in your palm and stick to any pocket in your bag where there is no downward force crushing it. I keep mine on the front pocket along with other small accessories and so far so good. The Apple lightning cable is good, sometimes, it just needs a little care.

11. maartiin23

maartiin23 New Member

[​IMG]

I brought this Moshi Lightning cable at Powermac. I used it for just a month. After I charged my iPad. The tip of the lightning cable stacked in the charging port of the device. I return it to the store, but they didn't give me my 6 month warranty. Do not buy Moshi lightning cable. I wasted my 900 pesos on this cable.

12. airhootie

airhootie Active Member

#12 airhootie, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  13. samcc

samcc New Member

My belkin lightning cable is still working a-ok after 2 years! (Knock on wood baka mabati haha)