BDO Gadget SALE for Beyond the Box - Every Wednesday until June 29, 2016

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by abetstone, May 26, 2016.

1. trigo

trigo Well-Known Member

the pencil is quite nice for note taking and drawings/painting etc.

2. mackymd

mackymd Well-Known Member

@pochiman- make sure that they will really keep the item for you. Last week I was at BTB ermita to reserve an ipad pro 9.7 128 gig and told the guy there that I will get it this wednesday. Today, I went to check and just to remind them that I will be back wednesday to get it and lo and behold the unit that I reserved was no longer there. Well, they promised to get me a unit by wednesday. I guess will see by wednesday if they will be true to their promise. Time and again I've had disappointments with their promises.

3. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

di'bale amigo, still got 4 wednesdays to go... plenty o' time. ;)

mackymd likes this.
  4. joms

joms Member

BDO Visa lang ba? Hindi pwede ang BDO Mastercard?

5. pochiman

sadly, BDO Visa lang talaga paps. i already called BTB Rockwell to confirm this.

i'm assuming this is regardless if it's the classic, gold or platinum BDO Visa.

6. mackymd

Its wednesday today, time to go to BTB for the BDO discounted items. ..Went there before noon to get my reserved iPad pro 9.7 and surprise surprise, again my item is not there. Maybe the admin people of BTB should orient their staff not to promise anything that they can not keep. I hope Charlie and Abet can read this.

7. pochiman

how about checking with other BTB outlets amigo? maybe they just got a decent drop of said item, though they weren't able to inform said outlet you initially went to maybe.

8. resisus

resisus Member

Kailan ba labas ng bagong MacBook Pro?
    Tempting naman yung 20% discount.

9. pochiman

cross fingers baka next week paps! by the 13th!

10. mackymd

@pochiman, I think the issue here is that I was promised that a unit will be there by today. If they told me to look at other outlets then I could have done that. The problem is I got confirmation that I will have a unit by today and this was already confirmed with me last sunday. Just an update, went there again at 6:30 pm since I received a message that it is already available (sent 6PM). When I got there the unit they were giving me is a wifi only model when I specifically asked for a wifi cellular model. So, still no unit for me again. Sigh .........

abetstone likes this.
  11. pochiman

haaay grabe... comedy of errors amigo! at least may improvement... 3G na lang tatakbo na. hehehe! but seriously, i really hope you get it soon enough. it kinda kills the excitement the more it's delayed, i know.

mackymd likes this.
  12. fvferraris

fvferraris Member

Are iMacs included in the promo? I hope it is included as I am thinking about getting an iMac after my June cut-off.

13. fvferraris

fvferraris Member

I really doubt if the new Macbook Pro comes out before the Promo ends. No announcement from Apple yet.

14. pochiman

yeah, and even if it did get announced next week, it's doubtful that BTB will have stocks in time for us to take advantage of the promo.

15. resisus

resisus Member

Sorry for the confusion, I just want to know when will be the next model be announced. Sayang naman kung after few weeks eh may bago na pala. Pero, 20% is a big of a discount na. Sana applicable pa rin pag deferred payment kaso hindi haha :D

16. fvferraris

fvferraris Member

Just got confirmation from Danika that iMacs are not included in the promo. :cry:

17. abetstone

abetstone Active Member

Hi Macky,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are hearing you out, and yes we did have supply issues for the iPad Pro 9.7 but good thing about the BDO Visa CC promo, you can do advance purchase so that you won't miss out on the opportunity. Will advise to have one ready for you ASAP.

Thanks for giving us feedback.

Abet

mackymd likes this.
  18. polemic

polemic Member

does anyone know what this highlighted part in the promo mechanics (https://www.bdo.com.ph/jp/node/26599/WedSale) mean? Transferring a discount?

6. Discounts awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.

Context: I'm planning to use my card, but I want the receipt named to my friend. Will it be an issue?

19. scoflip

scoflip Well-Known Member

Hi Sir Abet, I will buy an iPhone 6s 16GB Gold on Wednesday to avail the BDO Gadget Sale. Can I confirm if a unit is available in BTB Centris? Thanks!

20. nikkareyes

nikkareyes Member

I suggest you email Maam Danica at [email protected].