Available - Adonit Jot Stylus

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Charlie, Feb 22, 2012.

1. red_manila

red_manila Member

Noticed this too with my Adonit used on an iPad Mini fitted with SGP's ultra clear (not sure if right name) screen protector. I then developed the habit to alternate the Adonit with my Bamboo stylus to avoid frustration of the former not registering my screen input. Just a heads-up for folks out there.

2. tesflancia

tesflancia New Member

Hi Charlie, which branch of digital hub do you sell adonit jot pro?

3. deniseabiog7

deniseabiog7 New Member

Re: Available soon- Adonit Jot Stylus

Sir!~~ if i may ask.. do you have a website or store so that i can purchase one?? and are you up for local shipment to iloilo if the stocks had arrived???

please reply.. i am really interested in this... >_<
    i am a newbie here by the way so im not sure how these things go..

4. a9828

a9828 Member

i use my pro all the time to take notes in mtgs. when you buy one, make sure you buy one or two extra replacement discs (madali bumigay kapag intense and heavy use). i know DW in V-Mall has these in stock.

also, do not drop the pro kasi yung round metal tip that connects to the disc can be bent. parang signpen lang din, kapag mahulog mo, yari talaga

5. melgc

melgc New Member

I hope this isn't off-topic, but has anybody tried the Adonit Jot Touch 4 pressure sensitive stylus? Would you say its performance is good? I've been waiting for and saving up for it since it was announced on the official site. I have Procreate and Paper by 53 but my generic rubber-tipped stylus just isn't cutting it for me (fyi, I am using a generic screen protector as well so I hope it doesn't affect performance too much.) I've seen some mixed reviews.

I asked at Digital Walker Greenhills and they said they had the latest Jot Touch, they said it costs P4,999 (!). However I asked if ever they have a demo unit so I could try it because a friend of mine personally didn't like it and voted against it when she found out I wanted it. If I could demo it and for me worked like a charm, I would have bought it on the spot, but I was told only the cheaper non-pressure sensitive Jot styluses could be demo'd. :( Got discouraged from buying it due to its huge price tag and it not having a demo unit. It's the pressure sensitivity I'm after, not only the precision, so a demo of the ones without it is kind of pointless. :(

6. winmag

winmag Member

^ bro just wait for Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus, its from wacom, so it must be good.

7. melgc

melgc New Member

For the record, I'm a sis. :p But yes, that was my other option, wait until the WACOM iPad stylus comes out and see the reviews. Though it seems to be another rubber tipped stylus. I wonder how precise it can be.

8. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

though i haven't personally tried the jot touch yet, i suggest you check out the jot touch compatible apps - there aren't that many. unless you're going to use it heavily for drawing and writing with your favorite writing/drawing apps, i recommend that you go for the basic one and see if you like it enough to take the plunge.

one thing i have against adonit, even though i still prefer it over other brands, is that it's too heavy for writing. i tried using the jot mini for my iPad since it's lighter but it's too small. :/

9. lesterjune

lesterjune Member

10. a9828

a9828 Member

looks interesting. what's the switch for, bluetooth connection to ipad? i hope they can make it universal (not just for evernote)

11. pctan1584

pctan1584 Well-Known Member

Pre order one of this. Will shipped hopefully on Nov. 11

12. scubadiverdaw

scubadiverdaw Member

I have the same problem with my adonit mini. Not registering when using Notability.