Assassin's Creed 2

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by macalua, Nov 24, 2009.

1. macalua

macalua Member

Anyone out there playing this game already? Will be buying the game this week. Love the AC2 Lineage short movies too.

2. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

It's ok says my son. He finished the game in 6 days (only after school and lessons). He's just mopping up the side missions now. No more Templars in Acre and Jerusalem; the locale now is Florence and Venice.

3. redtamayo

redtamayo Well-Known Member

My friend and I got the Black Edition set last Saturday... we have yet to pop the game into the PS3...

4. edricdude

edricdude Active Member

I heard the free running in this game is very smooth, smoother than the 1st AC. want to buy this game but don't have the funds...

5. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

Not only that - there's wall running, hang gliding and guns! Ezio is almost like Dante, without the demon powers…

Actually, it's cheaper (2,195 with free 2010 AC calendar) than the game I like to play - Ratchet's A Crack In Time, out now for P2,795.

6. redtamayo

redtamayo Well-Known Member

There is also swimming and grabbing an opponents weapon and using it against him...

7. bacchus_3

bacchus_3 PhilMUG Addict Member

what store has the Black Collector's Edition for the XB360? DataBlitz has them for pre-order and will arrive sa December pa. Sayang ang long weekend :)

8. jazon_pogi

jazon_pogi Active Member

I've seen the trailer of this, looks good and will give a shot.

I finished AC1 but got bored coz the gameplay is quiet repetitive. Hope the sequel offers more :)