Are there any Zero interest for 6 - 24 months for MacBook Pro? (June 2015 onwards)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by shift015, Jun 25, 2015.

1. shift015

shift015 New Member

Hello!

I'm a recent Mac convert, due to the office providing us devs with Mac Minis for iOS work. ;)
    Needless to say, I got hooked. Everything just worked. XCode was (and still is) beautiful. No need to install any pesky drivers. Coding got easier on the eyes (great fonts). The list goes on.

So therefore, I have decided to purchase my very own MBP. Naturally, I want it to be portable, and have a large screen. Thus, MBP 15".

Now, being a practical person, I'd prefer to pay for my MBP in installments. The question now would be, which Apple Premium Shops offer this wonderful service? I checked some sites, and they don't readily display that info. I was hoping that the people here would know better.

Thank you very much!

2. daney_waney

daney_waney Active Member

Re: Are there any Zero interest for 6 - 24 months for MacBook Pro? (June 2015 onwards

I highly recommend Beyond the Box. As far as I know they have an instalment promo on going now. Give them a call or email Danica.

ment likes this.
  3. amboy

amboy Member

Re: Are there any Zero interest for 6 - 24 months for MacBook Pro? (June 2015 onwards

got my rMBP 13" 256GB from Beyond The Box at one rockwell thru 24 months 0%. try to check it out if they still have this promo. Hope this helps :)

4. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

beyond the box, and welcome to philmug

5. shift015

shift015 New Member

Thanks guys!

I'm trying to contain my excitement, so I'm postponing my purchase till this Saturday. Wish me luck!

6. alikishi

alikishi Well-Known Member

before you postpone it for saturday, make sure there are stocks of the unit you want. baka pagdating ng sabado, biling-bili ka na pero wala palang stocks nung unit na gusto mo. Email danica ([email protected]) just to be sure

7. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

my girlfriend got her 13-inch retina macbook from Sw!tch Glorietta, paid it in 24 months installment using an HSBC card.

but yeah, i got almost all my stuff from beyond the box too. highly recommended seller, but just suggesting other options in case BTB doesn't have stocks of your unit and you need it immediately.

8. shift015

shift015 New Member

Nako, you guys are making really great arguments to get my mac asap. :) Thanks, I'll contact ahead for availability. I'm also targetting iStudio. Any more suggestions?

9. shift015

shift015 New Member

I've been meaning to post earlier, but PhilMug appears to have gone under maintenance. Glad it's back now!

So, I write this post with my new MacBook Pro! Shout out to Ms. Danica for replying within minutes of my late email (Friday afternoon). I picked up my mbp the following Saturday, no hassles. It's beautiful. In fact, I haven't switched on my Windows PC for two weeks now (ever since I got this aluminum beauty).

Thanks, guys, for pointing me in BTB's direction. Speaking of which, I hear there's another 24-0 promo coming in soon. :)

chris2x likes this.