Applewerkz

Discussion in 'Applewerkz' started by lemirand, Jul 26, 2011.

1. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Thank you Sir and Happy Holidays!

Lemirand

2. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Most probably 2nd-3rd week of January 2014 is the ETA for this item.

Lemirand

3. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

Any available iPad air cases at applewerkz? Looking for a very slim and lightweight case, or at least a back protector. Thank you!

4. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Currently, we don't have cases for iPad Air, what we have is a screen protector and glass protector but those item is already out of stock. And no advise from the upper management if we'll be getting those items again. What I can do is to keep in touch with you once we have stocks for the said items.

Thanks.

JAY - APPLEWERKZ

5. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

thank you so much!

i bought a glas.t protector from you guys back in 2012 for my iPad 3rd gen. naubos na pala stock, i called your katipunan branch a couple of days ago to inquire pa naman. at the time there were stocks available but i didn't have time to drop by. sayang! :eek:

anyway, i would really appreciate a heads up if in case you have stocks available. thank you! :)

6. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi enuhski,

Lemirand here, i think its better that you scout the branches they might have a few Glas screen protector.
    What Jay is saying of no stocks is in the warehouse.
    Here's the link for the branches contact details:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73259309.66466.100000762760105&type=1&theater

Regards,

Lemirand