Applewerkz

Discussion in 'Applewerkz' started by lemirand, Jul 26, 2011.

1. enonymity

enonymity New Member

Hi Lemirand. I was at Beyond The Box earlier today and noticed that their Glas.tR is priced at around PhP1,900 while yours is at PhP2,190. I'm more inclined on getting Spigen accessories from you and was wondering if the prices on your website are updated.

Also, would you already have the Glas.tR Slim? If yes, how much? And would this be available in your Greenhills branch?

Many thanks!

2. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi, Your correct in our SRP on GlasTr.
    For muggers, we give discounts to get the same price from other stores.
    GlasTr slim is coming next week.

Thanks.

Lemirand

3. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

Our Spigen Hardbook Mini's plastic broke off easily after just two months. I just hope my Neo Hybrid EX slim is more sturdier

#423 Dekra, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  4. joszef

joszef Member

Hi, I noticed this morning that there's a hair line scratch on my GlasTr, is this covered by warranty?

5. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi Lemirand,

What warranty can you provide for Spigen products? Checking the Spigen website, they do not honor warranty if bought from a reseller (such as you)

Thanks!

6. supahdende

supahdende Well-Known Member

Do you have gumdrop case for ipad 4?

7. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

To Dekra,

To answer your query sir/maam, see below answers: (See Blue color for our explanation)

From Spigen Website:
    [TABLE="width: 843"]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    Returns/Exchange
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Only items purchased Directly from Spigen.com will be eligible for return request.
    If the customer had purchased our products from our authorize reseller please contact them for their own policies.
    This policy will not cover the items that had been purchased from non-authorized reseller.

Applewerkz : We are Spigen licensed distributor in the Philippines, as per our policy we provide 7 days warranty for factory defect only. We exchange items within this period no question ask.
    -Wear and Tear are not included in this warranty we provide-

We offer 30 days Money Back Guarantee. - This is applicable only if you bought it online, but should follow guidelines below.

• Return must be made within 30 days from purchase date.
    • All Returned Products Should be Complete in Original Packaging without any missing contents.
    • Any Returned Products that are not in Original Packaging or are missing contents are subject to Minimum $5 Restocking Fee.
    • Return shipping fee is at buyer's cost.
    • Shipping and Handling fees in both ways are non-refundable, except in condition where the company was at fault (such as Manufacturer Defect, Wrong Item sent by company's error).
    • Please contact us at our Help Desk found in your Account Dashboard at sign in. Please send all requests to the Returns Department and provide your purchasing information that had been sent at the time of purchase.
    • Refund process could take up to 1 ~ 2 weeks after item was received.
    • We recommend you to add tracking number or delivery confirmation options with your shipment to ensure that we received your returning item.
    • GLAS.t and GLAS.tR products are subject to a GLAS.t Replacement Policy and are not elligible for refunds. See details below.

*** ALL SALE AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS will not be eligible for Returns, Exchanges, and/or Warranties.

[TABLE="width: 843"]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Replacement Warranty[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] We are responsible for our product conditions. We would love to help you resolve any issues. We want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with Spigen SGP. Please let us know if you have received any defected item by contacting us at our Help Desk found in your Account Dashboard when you sign in. Send all inquiries to the Warranty Department

We offer 90-Day Limited Warranty against Manufacture Defects. - "As it says, manufacture defects" means that when you use it for more than a week of two it becomes wear & tear classification problem. Sometimes Spigen consider manufacture/ factory defects if that particular model has several same case problem or defects.

• This policy is only valid for naturally defected item as that counts as a production error.
    • Defection caused by any other accidents, including failure of installation, carelessness by the user, or defection caused by owner's usage, cannot be applied for this warranty.
    Items must be requested to be warrantied within 90-Days of the purchase date to be considered for a defect review, otherwise it will not be eligible for any warranties.There are some requirements for Warranty:
    • Close-up photo of defected item, defected area
    • Full name used on purchase
    • Order # with full name of the product purchased
    • Shipping Address
    After it’s approved for defect review, we require the item to be returned back to us for a refund and we will provide return postage for the defected item (US only).As a Distributor / Reseller we can only do much as we are not the manufacturer. We apologize for your inconvenience and what we can only do is to assist you in your complaint in regards to the specific defective product and wait for Spigen judgement on your case.

Regards,

Lemirand

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

8. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi Sir,

As per Applewerkz reseller product warranty we can offer 7 days factory/manufacturer defect replacement only.
    If your item from the time of the purchase is ok and was used more than 7 days we cannot provide you our factory defect warranty.

Lemirand

9. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi Sir,

I will check tomorrow in the branches and will PM you.

Regards,

Lemirand

10. francisian

francisian Well-Known Member

Sir, when are you going to have spigen cases for the s4?

11. Everythinglou

Everythinglou Member

Sir Lemirand any update sa Glass Tr "slim"?

12. RaijinGrey

RaijinGrey Member

Hi sir Lemirand, I dropped by your main office earlier to get a Draco Aluminum bumper for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The case is really awesome. Really happy with my purchase.

Thank you for bringing in these awesome accessories here in iur country.

[​IMG]

13. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Thank you so much for the kind words.

We shall do our best to bring more excellent products in the Philippines.

Regards,

Lemirand

14. LeoMarley

LeoMarley Active Member

got the SGP Neo Hybrid EX Reventor Yellow yesterday. thanks applewerkz GH!

[​IMG]

15. jlconferido

jlconferido Active Member

I saw in Spigen's website that there is a Slim Armor S. I hope this will be available soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

16. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon New Member

When do you expect to have the Spigen Glass TR Slim for the Galaxy Note 3?

17. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

18. extremeshot

extremeshot PhilMUG Addict Member

Got me a Spigen Slim Armor S for my 5s from Applewerkz Southmall earlier. It was my first time to buy from you but it certainly won't be the last. Love the case and excellent service. Merry Christmas!

19. jcfiesta

jcfiesta Member

this is already available

20. mankie

mankie Member

Hi, do you have any casing for iPad Mini w/ Retina?