Apple Watch Unresponsive To Touch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ocruz, Nov 28, 2017.

1. ocruz

ocruz Member

Hi Muggers,

Just wanted to seek advise from you guys. Currently i had acquired an apple watch series 1 but it is unresponsive to touch. As per the person that i got it, she just made an update to watchos 4.1 when the issue happened. I already tried to hard reset the watch and also pair and unpair to my phone but still issue has not been solved.

Do any of you encountered the same issue?

2. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

I'm using an Apple Watch Series 1 running watchOS 4.1 and everything is working well. If you've tried the hard reset and pair/unpair route but it's still not working, I suggest you bring it to an Authorized Apple Service Provider.

3. ocruz

ocruz Member

Hi Roman thank you for the reply. Just brought it to a service center and found that the Display is defective and would cost me 14k to have a replacement of the whole unit which would take 3-4 weeks.

As of now I had ordered a display online and waiting for it to arrive by next month and do the repair myself.